Chapter 14-Being A Pierce

I'm sorry guys I haven't updated in a while! Well I'll just get to the point here's chapter 14!

(Chapter 14)

*Anna's POV*

"Elijah?" Damon asked looking deep into my eyes.

I couldn't speak all I could do is nod my head.

"Cummon' I'll take you upstairs." he said putting his arm under my legs and picking me up bridal style.

He brought me upstairs to his bedroom and set me down on his bed. He tucked me under the blankets and kissed me lightly on my forehead.

"Will you come lay with me?" I whispered.

"Sure." He said walking over to the side of the bed crawling under the blankets.

I crawled over close to him and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you Damon." I whispered before I began to drift off.

*Damon's POV.*

"Elijah." Anna whispered as I pushed through her mind.

"You will not run or scream." Elijah said compelling Anna.

"Don't be scared." he said taking Anna's hair and pulled it to the side of her head.

A woman who looked like Anna walked into the room and dropped the plate she was carrying in her hands. She began talking to the man but I couldn't make it out. Elijah began kissing Anna's neck then bit into her flesh drinking her blood. Anna's eyes rolled back but he stopped and bit into his own wrist. He put it up to her face and told her to drink, she pressed her lips to his wrist and drank. She stopped and he whispered something into her ear and snapped her neck and she fell to the ground with a soft thud.

Her mind flashed to 1864 the day I came back from defending the south. I was holding her in my arms as she lay sound asleep in them. I kissed her forehead softly and she opened her eyes to look at me.

Her mind flashed and she stood in the woods watching me and Katherine sitting in the gardens kissing. A tear slowly rolled down her face, but then it disappeared and she had no emotion on her face. She ran at a maid and took her into the woods and drained her of blood then threw her into the river.

Her mind flashed once again and she was in the middle of a field sitting in the tall grass.

"Damon, why are you in my head?" She asked.

"Sorry." I whispered in her ear.

She turned around to look at me her hair flowing behind her. She looked deep into my eyes searching for something. I sat down and pulled her to my lap.

"You know, I'm not supposed to be such a softy. I've got a reputation of being a bad ass." I whispered.

"I won't tell anybody." she laughed.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"How much I miss this place." She sighed.

"You've been here before?" I asked.

"I loved this field, me and Katherine would come her to play when we were little." she said looking around. "I fell out of that tree, but my friend Steven caught me." she said pointing at a tall tree that was losing it's leaves.

"I used to pretend I was a princess that was stuck in the tree and Steven was my prince in shining armor who would come and rescue me." she said as she imagined her self being a little girl again.

In the tree a cute little girl sat and played with the braid in her hair, running around the tree was a boy with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was singing a lullaby while the boy pretended to slay a dragon.

"You were a beautiful child." I whispered as I stroked her thigh soothingly

I could tell she was smiling and she laid her head on my chest and I rested my chin on top of her head.

"What happened between you and Katherine?" I asked softly.

"She took my life from me, my family's life, yours and Stefan's life. I have no idea why she brought me into this world or you but I need to find out. And how Elijah comes into this." She said softly.

She turned in my lap so she was looking at me. She stared into my eyes, her eyes were filled with love, despair, and courage. I didn't even relies that we were both moving out heads in until her lips were on mine kissing me fiercely. She pushed me down so I was laying on my back and she was laying on top of me. She tangled her fingers into my hair while I rubbed small circles on her waist.

Then everything went black as she pushed me out of her head.

------------

Did you like it? Let me now!

Love ya! JANELLEXoX