Prologue

"And done! Thank you Nadeshiko. Good job today!" The director of an anime said to the girl named Nadeshiko. "Thank you director. I hope the editing will do well. I will be going home now. Bye everyone!" "Bye!" The staff responded.

Nadeshiko left the building and began walking. Suddenly she heard someone scream as a person with a hood ran at her with a knife. She dodged but the attack was so sudden that she got on the road and tripped. A truck was coming at her and she thought her death would come soon. She braced herself until the pain never came. She felt something warm hugging her. She opened her eyes to see a woman.

The woman had snow white hair paired with her pale skin. She also had blood red eyes. That much of the woman's appearance looked identical to herself. Only difference being is that the woman looked older and she didn't have streaks of dark purple in her hair.

"H- huh?" She was confused to say the least. The woman heard her and said something. "Oh you're awake." "Where-?" She asked again, not remembering her name. She noticed that and was shocked. "We're in the demon realm. I guess you won't remember though." The woman responded leaving her shocked. "By the way, you can call me Blanc. I am a primordial demon much like you. However you are a little different as you are a fallen angel. Can I call you silver by the way?" "Okay. Um Blanc, how did I get here?" She questioned again but with a steady and calm voice. "You were supposed to be a primordial Angel but lord Veldanava accidentally made your soul corrupt. So you have fallen and you are now my sister." "Ah. I understand. But seeing as we are siblings, do you want to fight together or separately?" Blanc was pondering about her question for a while before talking again. "But how would that work?" "Well I could become your shadow."

That statement left Blanc wondering. "And by shadow what do you mean?" "What I mean is that, you will be the one mainly fighting. I will cover you in any blind spots you can't see. I will support you to become a brighter light. The stronger you are, the more hidden I can be. That will give me an advantage as I would be able to hide easier. And during emergencies I can show up with the element of surprise." Silver responded. "I see.. Well that is a good idea. Then let's do it."

From that point on, the two traveled together. They both evolved into Arch demons and the rivalry between Violet and Jaune began. However during these fights Silver hid herself perfectly and covered for Blanc. None of them ever landed a hit on Blanc and even against Rouge and Noir they couldn't hit her. They never knew why due to the fact that they are both faster and stronger than Blanc. Overtime she was labeled the third strongest primordial but can be debated to be the strongest due to the fact that they never could hit her.

Eventually she got to the point where Silver didn't need to cover for her. Silver silently watched, slightly saddened that she was hardly needed anymore but still made sure even the smallest of gaps would be covered. Blanc at some point even forgot she was even there. Silver was saddened by this until her soul began to tug on itself. She didn't know why.. She suddenly was transported into the void. She was stuck and didn't know how to get out. She fell into a long slumber.

She was asleep for several millions of years. Suddenly she heard cracking. She heard the cracking stop and heard something shatter. She felt something cold yet oddly calming around her. She opened her eyes to see a female holding her. The woman had white hair with streaks of light cyan. The woman had pale skin and ice blue eyes. She couldn't remember what happened after that time. All she could see was black.

Next thing she knew she was introduced to the Archons. She was told that she would be trained by them. Her training begun and they were pleasantly surprised at how fast she learned. Whenever she would train with Morax he would often talk about contracts.

Something clicked in her head when she heard the word "contracts". She tried to remember where that familiarity came from but to no avail. She had forgotten her memories. But she just thought it to be a coincidence.

Years had passed and she had developed her own sword art inspired by Ei's. "No ha Koku to Eteru" was the name of it. One day while she was training with Ei and took a break, she was talking with Makoto. "Her, I just realized, you don't have a name do you?" Makoto asked. She shook her head as she did not have a name. "Well then how about I give you one?" She looked surprised at Makoto's offer but accepted. "Okay."

"Hmm, how about Tsukuyomi Nadeshiko!" Makoto exclaimed. "I'm guessing Nadeshiko is my first name and Tsukuyomi is my last?" "Yep!" The girl now named Nadeshiko smiled. "Thank you, Makoto-sama. Well I better get back to training. It was nice talking to you!" "Bye Nade!"

'Why couldn't it stay that way... Why did it have to change... Why do I keep getting ripped away from my life? What did I do to deserve this?...' Thoughts ran through her head as she was sleeping.

Finally the day came. The order from celestia to destroy Khaenri'ah, and the Archon war began. Nadeshiko dominated many gods with relative ease. The war was coming to an end. Only then did Nadeshiko notice something odd. She noticed Makoto's presence in the area. And felt it flicker a bit. Nadeshiko flinched at this and immediately began to run towards Makoto. But she kept getting held back. Many gods. This angered her. By the time she had reached Makoto, she was too late...

"M- Makoto!!!" She yelled. She was so close yet so far. Just when she was about to reach her, Makoto fell to the ground. Signaling that it was too late. She was about to come close until she suddenly was hit. She was hit by the power of the Heavenly Principals. And everything went black.

She was falling. She was bleeding a lot too. When she landed, she couldn't even open her eyes. She fell unconscious. Now her story truly begins. Attempts to return? Attempts for revenge? She doesn't know what she wants. All she knows is that it won't be pleasant.

[A/N : Yo. I haven't written in a while huh? I gave up on the other story for now. But I may return someday. But in the meantime enjoy this new story! I truly want to do this one and complete it but my updates will be slow so yeah. Btw the cover for the story is how she looks but in her normal form she doesn't show her wings. Anyway bye~!]