Chapter 3 | Finishing battle

The Hostess of Fertility is always noisy. Many adventures are there talking to one another, drinking to their heart's content. But for some reason, that noise was quickly silenced by humming. A soft humming coming from someone quietly eating in the corner. Not only her humming, but the cold aura that surrounded her. This was none other than Nadeshiko. People stared at her due to her beautiful voice. And her looks alone enraptured many eyes from men. But when Nadeshiko notices this, she looks at them with her icy glare. To the Loki Familia it was half surprising.

She did have that same look yesterday, but they dismissed it because she panicked. But now, it was strange. It was colder, and that smile on her face made it creepier. Such an innocent smile paired with a haunting aura and piercing gaze didn't sit right with them. The cold glare coming from her made the people look away. Fear filled them. Her gaze was horrifying. And it was also very pressurizing. But it seemed one of them couldn't read the room and yelled.

"Hey you! How dare you ruin the mood with your weird glare! I was celebrating my Bell for his achievements in the dungeon!" This was none other than loli big boo- Ahem, I mean Hestia. The goddess of hearth. Her yelling was displeasing to Nadeshiko which made her aura colder, prompting everyone to shut up.

"Well I'm sorry. I was lightly humming in peace before people started staring at me~ I was uncomfortable so I simply had them look away." She said calmly. "W- well that doesn't matter! You can't just do that!!! Don't you know my Bell is a level 2 and the record holder?! He can probably beat you ya know!" The goddess shouted, making Nadeshiko annoyed but still maintained her composure. "Goddess please don't yell you're causing a scene." The white haired boy said.

'That boy really just looks like a male, and innocent version of Blanc huh. Weaker at that. But then again most of them here are very weak.' Nadeshiko thought.

"No Bell! I won't allow you to be disrespected! You there!" The goddess called out to the girl. "How about you fight my Bell if you're so confident huh?!" She challenged Nadeshiko, not knowing the monster she was. "G- goddess you can't just-"

Suddenly, a crash was heard. The table Nadeshiko was sitting at was frozen and turned to pieces. "You're being too loud. And if you really want a fight then fine. But not here. Damages can be troublesome. By the way sorry for breaking the table. Here." Nadeshiko handed some payment to Mia. "Feel free to pick a time and place." "B- but.." Bell tried protesting but couldn't as Nadeshiko was already at the front.

"Well I will be heading out. I'll probably come here again tomorrow night. Reach a decision by then." She began to leave. "Wait, what even is your name?!" Bell shouted, still surprised at her speed. "Meh. Just ask the Loki Familia. I just want to leave." She left.

Even the Loki Familia was surprised at her speed. She managed to get to the front so quickly. Then Bell went up to them and asked. "What did she mean? Do you people know her name?" They pondered on whether to answer that question or not and decided yes. "We'll answer. But not here. Were done here anyway so let's find a different location." Finn said. They gave their payment and left.

Once they reached a secure area they spoke. "You wanted to know her name right? Well her name is Nadeshiko. Tsukuyomi Nadeshiko. Sounds like from the far east right? Well no. She isn't from there. Hell, she doesn't even know about Orario." Finn started making Bell, Hestia and their companions shocked. "We would love to share more but we don't know much about her." Loki said. "But why can't you just ask?" Hestia asked them.

"Well I tried, but she made a contract with Freya. It prevented her from giving us info about her. Moreover she wasn't charmed by her. She was fully in control. But we can give you the notes we took. We asked for some of her story, this was when she hadn't made a contract with Freya yet." Loki handed Bell and Hestia a piece of paper.