Chapter 1 | Remember

"Hm.. Something feels odd. Like I'm missing something.. What happened?" Back in the demon realm, the white primordial Blanc is currently roaming around. She's trying to remember something until it clicked in her head what she's missing. 'Oh right! I almost forgot about Silver. I wonder how she's doing.' [Silver, hey silver are you there?] Silence. [Silver don't play with me are you there?] She asked this time with more worry.

She kept doing this until panic struck. She finally realized that her sister, Silver isn't responding therefore something must have happened to her. She internally cursed herself for not noticing sooner. She tried searching for her presence but nothing. So she looked for another demon. She let it hit her. It indeed put a scratch on her. Which can only mean one thing and one thing only...

Silver is no longer with her. Her panic only worsened. Her calm act was starting to break as she can no longer contact her sister. She kept cursing at herself for not realizing this sooner. A small tear went down her face. Despite being a demon, Silver was still her sister. And she cared a lot for her sister. Her tears began to come out little by little, as the person whom she truly cared about was now gone. But she made a vow, if she ever found her sister again, she would make sure she knows she is there. But just when will they meet again? Who knows truly.

In another world, Nadeshiko was falling. By the time she hit the ground, she was already unconscious. "Hey what happened to that girl?!" Someone yelled. "Ahh!!! They're bleeding!" A group of people rushed to the girl who seemed to have a large amount of wounds. "Geez we just got back from the expedition and there is already a problem." An Amazon said. "Well we should probably help them. It would be bad not to. Bete, help carry this person to the Dian Cect familia. Have them help her." A golden haired Prum said to a werewolf called Bete. "Tch fine." He picked Nadeshiko up and began to leave.

A while later, Nadeshiko is in her dream. In said dream all of her memories came back. Her human ones are more faint however. Anger and grief surged. She was mad that she couldn't save Makoto, and was sad that she was ripped away from Blanc. Now she opens her eyes to be in an unfamiliar place. She instantly reaches for her blade and points it at the golden haired man in front of her.

"Hey hey, calm down. We aren't here to hurt you." The Prum said in a calm tone but also with a hint of worry. "That's right now put the f****ng blade down you damn wo-" The amazon was about to say more until she was cut off by Prum covering her mouth. "Haha don't mind her, she can be a little aggressive." He said, trying to defuse the situation. Nadeshiko simply snarled at them in response. "I have no obligation to you." She remembered having a vision and saw the werewolf holding it so she promptly took it back.

This surprised many there. "Hey! You can't just take that back!" "Well you can't just take things from other people now can you." She said in an aggressive tone with a smile on her face. "Urk! Why you little-!" "Bete! Stop. It's hers so she can take it back whenever she wants. Now you, please calm down. We don't intend on harming you." Nadeshiko was silent for a bit before she was about to slash at the Prums neck as she realized her hair pin wasn't there.

"Wait! You were looking for this right?" A golden haired girl said. She pulled out a hair pin. It had a star base with a sakura themed flower in the middle with a lightning bolt overlapping across it. She slowly grabbed it as she withdrew her blade.

"Hey kid, we want to ask you a few things. Think you can answer them?" A red headed person said nonchalantly. "... Okay.." Nadeshiko softened her expression and lightly smiled. "Okay then, first question, what is your name?" "Nadeshiko. Tsukuyomi Nadeshiko. But you can call me Silver if you want." She said while maintaining her smile and letting out her calm aura. "From the far east I see." The red headed person said. Hearing this Nadeshiko tilted her head in confusion.

"Far east?" She asked, making the others confused as well. At this moment someone opened the door. They were wearing a hood but you can clearly make out her silver hair and her purple eyes. "Ara~ I think she is just as confused as you are~" 'Thot.' Nadeshiko said internally.

"But her name is styled like that. Where else would she be from?" The red head said to the silver haired woman. "You can't say you don't think it too Loki~ When she said that she was genuinely confused." To this the Loki responded "Then what are you saying Freya?" "Eto, where am I in the first place?" Nadedshiko asked. "Your in the Labyrinth City of Orario." The Prum said. "Orario?"

This question shocked everyone there. She could have been named through the inspiration of the Far East and never realized, but to not know of Orario was what really put them off. "Y- you don't know of Orario?" The red head known as Loki said. Then the realization hit Nadeshiko. She had transported worlds. "..." Her smile quickly faded as she quickly remembered how Makoto had died.

Her aura became ice cold, freezing many there. "H- h- hey..! C- alm d- down..!" Loki said. Nadeshiko quickly withdrew her aura as tears began falling down her face. This made curiosity build within the others there despite their recent terror.

"Um, can you tell us what happened before you came crashing here all bloodied up?" The Prum asked and Nadeshiko nodded. But of course she wasn't going to give the full answer. She would cut some parts. "Sister. Fought alongside her. Covered for her. Became her shadow. She had forgotten. Ripped away from her. Lost memories. New place. New people. Trained. Khanri'ah. Nation. Dangerous. An order. Came from Celestia. Destroy. War between gods. Choosing the final seven. Cataclysm. Nearing the end of the war. She was slipping away. I rushed to her but was too late. Got hit. Fell here. Place where I once knew. Once again ripped away. Memories return. Motive of them. Unclear to me." Nadeshiko finished

Many were confused as they didn't understand Nadeshiko's words very well. But the Prum wrote it down so he can read it again. "Well I didn't understand that. Hey Finn you wrote all of that down can I see?" " Later. Thank you for that. We will come back in a bit until we sort this all out. Is that okay with you?" The Prum now known to Nadeshiko as Finn. They all left except Freya.

Freya began to come closer to Nadeshiko. Nadeshiko acted clueless. "Hm?" She tilted her head. "Your soul.. It's dark. And your eyes. I can tell they can somewhat see souls too." The woman said. "Your half correct on the eyes. I can't actually see someone's soul until their dying. But I can indeed sense it." Nadeshiko said with a bright smile.

"You don't have to fake your smile, you know~ I can tell it's fake." "No thank you. They both always liked my smile. So I will keep it." She responded to Freya. "You are an odd one aren't you.. Your soul is unique too. The inner part is dark purple and the outer part is like ice. How strange..." "Hmph, I have a good idea on why that is." Nadeshiko muttered. "Hm? Did you say something?" Freya asked as she heard her mutter something. "No it's nothing." "Hm, very well then. I will go outside now. I will come back later." She then exited the room. "Please don't come back in here you thot" She smiled while saying this.

Outside the room the Loki familia are currently trying to figure out her words. "Hmm, it seems that she had been with her sister for a while and had fought battles with her as her support. But the word shadow is what I don't understand. And also, I don't know of any wars between gods. And this nation called Khanri'ah... I don't get it. And a Cataclysm? Hey Aiz, Riviera, you guys have any idea what she was saying?" Finn asked. "I don't get it either. It's all so confusing.." A green haired elf called Riveria said. "... I don't understand either..." The golden haired girl named Aiz shook her head while saying that. "Hm... Well, we will have to figure it out sooner or later." "I might have an idea on what she was saying." Freya said while walking towards them. "And that is?"

"She is not from this world"

[A/N : And that's a wrap. I will prob change the dimensions in 3-5 chapters. Anyways byee~]