Chapter 9 | First Day

The next day. "I wanted to ask Nadeshiko-sama, are you alright after feeding your mana to that thing?" Azz said concerned. "Yeah I'm fine~!" She said happily. They walked over to the board that showed their ranks to the whole school.

As the 4 were walking, they got a lot of looks from other people. It was mainly directed to Nadeshiko. They heard murmurs of people calling Nadeshiko 'princess'. "I guess that was what Jazz was talking about yesterday huh?" Iruma said. "Hm yes. But I wonder why we hear it more often now." Nadeshiko said curiously.

They got to the board. It showed Nadeshiko being ranked khet (8). And Iruma... Was ranked Aleph (1).

"This is absurd! Just because he couldn't get ranked doesn't mean Iruma-sama should be at the lowest!" Azz said angrily. "Calm down Azz-kun. It's fine." Iruma said. "If you say so, Iruma-sama."

They started walking to class. Again they got a lot of looks from others. Now it was a mix of the ring incident Iruma did yesterday and Nadeshiko's unheard of rank as a new student.

'Haah~ I normally wouldn't mind petty titles of princess and such, but if they're gonna call me that they could at least do the same with my proclaimed brother.' Nadeshiko thought.

Iruma thought he would finally be able to live a normal school life as he didn't notice the other students talking about him and Nadeshiko.

A bunch of students also ended up liking Nadeshiko. Unbeknownst to them, it was an effect of her skill.

Later in class before homeroom. <<Master, I have confirmed the integration of your unique skills, Draw of Creation, and puppet soul to become the ultimate skill, Izanagi, God of creation. It has the subskill Nebula Factor which will generate magicules for you infinitely.>> Kazuhiko reported.

>>Good job Kazuhiko. Also, with that skill, how long until I will be able to change worlds?<< Nadeshiko asked her manas. <<I would say until the end of your first year. Also Master, if you wish to return here again on a later date, you can do so. By stopping time you can come back right where you left off.>> He suggested. >>Not a bad suggestion. Ok, I'll do that when I leave.<<

In the student council office, a red haired girl can be seen looking at some paper. 'The honor students, Iruma and Nadeshiko. Both varying opposites. One being incredibly weak and the other being ridiculously strong...'

The next day again. "Ne~ Opera-san, why are we taking the carriage again?" Nadeshiko asked. "The chairman requested it." Nadeshiko shrugged it off.

When they got to school, Opera loudly announced that Iruma and Nadeshiko had arrived. To which Nadeshiko swiftly got away with Iruma following behind her.

"Hi Azz-kun, Clarra~!" She greeted the two. "Good morning Nadeshiko-sama and Iruma-sama!" Azz greeted back. "Sorry we weren't able to walk with you two today." Iruma said with a little regret. "It's fine because that entrance was incredible!" Azz said with stars in his eyes.

In class. "Silence. I will now do roll call." Kalego said. In which it basically goes the same as last time but a little more organized. "Starting today, you will begin to study with other teachers. Refrain from any insolent behavior. Get ready to head to the student tower."

The students now start their school. Learning about spells they can use on creatures, astrology, and now they are inside Botany Tower.

"Students of the Misfit Class, it's a pleasure to meet all of you. Welcome to the Botany Tower. Here you will be learning about diabotany. I am Stolas Suzie, and I will be teaching you diabotany. Yis."

"Today, let us use magic to try to make some flowers bloom, shall we? Hold your hand over this special sapling, and... Quan quan." She said as the sapling grew into a flower. "Yis. And just like that, the flower bloomed."