Chapter 4 | Netherworld

The portal seemed to leave Nadeshiko in between dimensions. That is until some strange circle appears underneath her. It teleported her to another world as she wanted. But which world? Now a random old demon was asking her and a human boy to become his grandchildren which surprised both of them. "Pleaaaase~!" He pleaded. The boy seemed to give up. Apparently the boy's name was Iruma. As for what Nadeshiko's decision was, it also was yes. But temporarily.

"Okay fine." "YAHOO!!!" The demon cheered. Their name was Sullivan but he encouraged them to call him grandpa. Despite being older than him Nadeshiko decided to hide that fact and agreed. "Anyways, here. You two will be attending a demon school called Babyls!" "Hm, a demon school huh. But won't my wings give me away?" Nadeshiko asked Sullivan but he seemed confused.

"Now now, you didn't think I was human right~?" Nadeshiko showed her wings. They were feathered wings that were jet black with a gradient effect fading to purple. "Ah I see. Well you see, while fallen angels are indeed rare, they aren't hated. You should be fine." Sullivan ensured her. "Woah your wings are so pretty!" Iruma said with stars in his eyes. "Ah, thank you." She retracted her wings. ""So when does this demon school start again?"" The two of them asked Sullivan. "Tomorrow. So you two better get ready~! Woohoo!!" He hopped his way out leaving Iruma surprised but Nadeshiko unfazed.

"Allow me to escort you two to your rooms." The security devil of Sullivan, Opera, said showing them around the mansion and eventually to their rooms which were conveniently beside each other.. "Please get some rest for tomorrow will be a long day."

While Iruma fell asleep almost instantly, Nadeshiko stayed awake. Ever since she was separated from her sister she got a body. But of course she was still a spiritual being. She didn't need sleep. Instead, she pondered on how her sister is doing. How the people in teyvat are doing. While she would love to see, she would have to wait a while.

"How did she disappear... First, Makoto now, Nadeshiko... Why.." Ei asked herself this for a long time ever since she found out Nadeshiko disappeared. In snezhnaya the Tsaritsa was asking herself a similar question. Although it was only for Nadeshiko. She was mad to say the least. She cared about Nadeshiko deeply. But now that she's gone... She no longer holds love for even her people..

The next day, Iruma just woke up. Nadeshiko never slept, therefore she was up much earlier. "Ah, good morning Nadeshiko-san, Opera-san, and... Grandpa." Iruma greeted everyone. He was a little drowsy. """Good morning Iruma-sama/kun.""" They all greeted Iruma back. "Also Ruru-kun, feel free to call me Nade. It's shorter anyway." She said to Iruma. He was slightly surprised at the nickname given to him but didn't mind. "Okay Nade-san."

They finished breakfast and began to walk towards the school. "Woaaah!" Iruma looked in awe at the school's size. Nadeshiko simply hummed. She wasn't fazed as her sister owned a place of similar size back in the demon realm. And I mean the more hellish one. "Ooo- ooo! We should take a picture! It's the first day of school for you two after all~!" Nadeshiko simply sighed and Iruma went without complaining.

They finally reach the school as Opera and Sullivan leave. Both of them walk to the auditorium. Iruma was noticeably nervous while Nadeshiko seemed interested in the place. Finally the ceremony. "And now a word from our principal." The other students burst shouting stuff like 'our future demon king' and such. Although after the principal showed up, Nadeshiko hummed while Iruma was internally panicking. The contrast between their personalities was clear. Painfully clear. So clear that Nadeshiko wondered if anyone would believe that they are siblings. She could easily lie and her body wouldn't say otherwise.

"Nadeshiko-chan~ Iruma-kun~ Your grandpa is hereeeee~!" Sullivan cooed. "Jeez could he be any more showy." He then proceeded to pull something out. That 'thing' was the picture they took earlier. Iruma seemed more mortified than ever. The thought of being discovered filled his brain with not so pleasant things. At least in his eyes.

"And now the speech from the freshman representative. Alice Asmodeus!" A boy stood up and started walking towards the stage. He had pink hair and magenta irises. Although he stopped walking after hearing the announcer again. "Ah, my apologies. There seems to be a change of the representatives this year. They will be the grandchildren of Lord Sullivan, Nadeshiko and Iruma!"

Iruma was horrified but Nadeshiko pulled him. Sullivan left a note there with a forbidden text on it. But Nadeshiko wasn't planning on reading it so she quickly burned the paper and did her own speech. She used telepathy with Iruma telling him what to say as she will use her magic while greeting the other students as well.

Nadeshiko touched the table and it quickly turned to ice with a cold yet comforting air surrounding the students. She used lightning to add a bit of spark to it. They quickly did their speech and Nade called off her magic, having it retreat back into her hand. It left many in awe of her power.

The rest of the ceremony went as usual without the uproar of Iruma using a forbidden text. However they were challenged. Challenged by an angry Alice. Nadeshiko found this amusing and Iruma tried apologizing. However, that wasn't going to work. The only thing that would work now, is to fight him.

"You two! How dare you use your grandfather's power in order to steal my spotlight!!" Alice was enraged. However his pride as a noble demon was nothing in comparison to the pride of a primordial demon. No one knew this of course. "Ara~? We didn't do it on purpose. We were forced onto the position, A. LI. CE. Kun~" Nadeshiko was purposely trying to get him mad. She wanted a fight. She rarely ever had the chance to fight someone directly. She was going to enjoy this.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!!! I'm sorry I'm sorreehehe!!!!!!" Iruma pleaded to not fight. As he was afraid. "No can do pussy foot. If you don't fight then you can't expect me to protect you." Nadeshiko said to Iruma who was scared. "We accept your challenge, Alice Asmodeus." Nadeshiko said with a happy smile on her face.

[A/N : Hello hello. This arc is now the arc for the nether world. It is the second world she will go to out of 4 in order to get home. Hope you enjoyed this chapter~!]