good boy - part 1

[i, ii has smut]

/

i.

The first time it happened, Lan Huan said it by accident, it just slipped out, but the reaction isn't at all what Lan Huan had expected.

It started like this: Jiang Wanyin invited him to spend some time in Lotus Pier, one thing led to another, as they always do, and Lan Huan found himself being pulled down a very familiar hallway, to a very familiar bedchamber, and being pushed down onto a very familiar bed. Not that Lan Huan had any complaints. It is not often Jiang Wanyin would do something like that, to be so open with what he wanted, so Lan Huan allowed Jiang Wanyin to take the lead, and gods, Jiang Wanyin could never disappoint.

Of all the different views of Jiang Wanyin, he had the privilege of viewing, this one – Jiang Wanyin in his lap, bouncing on his cock, was definitely one of Lan Huan's favourites. His hands were on Jiang Wanyin's hips, fingers digging into the flesh, Jiang Wanyin always liked when Lan Huan left marks. Jiang Wanyin looked ethereal above Lan Huan, his eyes were teary, lips bitten red courtesy of Lan Huan, and his hair was out of the usual bun, instead, it was loose, framing Jiang Wanyin's face delicately.

Lan Huan grabbed a fistful of Jiang Wanyin's hair, pulling his head to the side so Lan Huan could lavish his neck with kisses, sucking dark marks on Jiang Wanyin's sensitive skin. And then the words just slipped out of his mouth. "You're such a good boy, Wanyin. It's like you were made for me."

This was something Lan Huan noticed before, how Jiang Wanyin reacted to praise, specifically praise coming from his mouth, how Jiang Wanyin's cheeks would flush a brilliant red, his eyes glazed over, and how he would almost shy away, flustered beyond belief, all because Lan Huan had praised him, saying little things like you're doing so well for me, Wanyin and whatnot.

Petnames, however, if that could even be classified as such, was a different story, Jiang Wanyin would usually scoff and roll his eyes whenever Lan Huan used a term of endearment. Lan Huan would sometimes call Jiang Wanyin sweet, which would always cause Jiang Wanyin to give him a light tap on his chest, along with a quiet stop saying such embarrassing things with a straight face. On certain nights when Lan Huan felt particularly sappy – as Jiang Wanyin would put it – he'd call Jiang Wanyin my heart or my love, which always earned him a pillow to the face as Jiang Wanyin hid his face in his hands.

So, Lan Huan expected a similar reaction, he'd never referred to Jiang Wanyin in such a way before, this was new, untouched territory for the two of them, so imagine Lan Huan's shock when Jiang Wanyin reacted like that.

Instead of the usual embarrassed blush colouring Jiang Wanyin's face, or Jiang Wanyin shielding his face with his arms, or him pushing Lan Huan away, saying 'Don't call me such a ridiculous name, Xichen.' Jiang Wanyin clenched around him, body shivering as he dragged his fingernails down Lan Huan's back, and a drawn-out whine fell from his lips.

Huh ... interesting.

ii.

Lan Huan doesn't know how to bring this up, it's already difficult to get Jiang Wanyin to open up with the help of alcohol loosening his tongue, so he doesn't speak about it, nor does Jiang Wanyin mentions it either.

But it doesn't leave his mind, how Jiang Wanyin immediately spilled all over Lan Huan's stomach after he said those words, seeing his usually strong-willed lover melt like that was exhilarating, and Lan Huan wants more.