Roommates (3)

Chapter two

School was finally over; all I managed to learn was hippo milk was pink - that was from my yogurt which always tended to have an intresting fact on it. I even got a detention because I glued my geography teacher to his chair, it was worth it thought.

I was so bored that when Mr McCrery; our geography teacher left the room, I got superflue which I found in the corner and squeezed it all over his chair. So when he came back in, he sat on it and everyone burst out laughing, apart from Mr McCrery and Tom who was shaking his head in desapproval. Oh well, at least my reputation raised a bit. I think.

I found my best friend Cass, who was busy making out with her boyfriend Calvin. I walked towards them, and realised that they didn't know I was there standing.

I cleared my throat.

No difference; their tongues were still in each others and their bodies entwined together. Calvin's hand grabbing Cassandra's butt and her hand in his pants, doing god knows what.

Mentally gagging myself in disgust, I cleared my throat a lot louder, which made some of the studenta glande over at me.

They finally stopped making out. I could literally hear hallelujah playing in the background.

They both frowned and stared at the intruder, me.

When Cass realised it was me, she let go off Calvin and hugged me.

"Get your sperm hands off me," I leant back and wrinkled my nose in horror. I really needed a hot shower after this, with lots of soap.

Realising what I meant, Cass blushed and rubbed her hands on her short mini skirt.

Remind me to never borrow that skirt.

Although Cass tends to dress like a whore and acts like one with her boyfriend Calvin, who as matter of fact have been dating for seven months, she is actually a loyal, caring friend...well, most of the time anyway.

"Are you ready to go shopping?" I asked with enthusiasm, we didn't go last week since Cass was busy.

Cass glanced over to Calvin and gave an apologetic look at me. Oh great. Was she going to ditch me?

Tom asked if I would need a lift, and I rejected saying that Cass would give me one after we went shopping.

"Sorry-" she started saying untul I interrupted her.

"Fine, fine, go and do whatever. You owe me though," I muttered.

"Thank you! I love you so much!" She hugged me a little to tight.

"Sperm...hands," I breathed.

She chuckled and ruffled my hair. Great, now I had Calvin's sperm on my hair, and I wouldn't be able to fix it since I didn't want sperm on my hands.

Guess that means I have to walk home and not go shopping.

*~*

I finally arrived to the apartment. I was sweating like a pig. Althought I doubt pigs swear. Do they?

Drafting myself up to the stairs, I searched thought my bag to find my keys.

I couldn't find them.

That's when I realised I left them in my bedroom.

I rang the doorbell and patiently waited for Tom, after ringing the doorbell several times I realised he wasn't at home.

Great!

I was filled with sperm, in pain, sweating and trapped outside my apartment.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and dialled Tom's number.
He answered on the third ring.