Roommates (13)

Chapter Twelve

"Who told you that?" I blurted it before I could stop myself. God, what had I just done? I didn't bother to deny it.

Gina smirked in response, "Guess it's true; well, let's just say that your friends' boyfriend is such a naive guy, and a cheater! Who would have known he would have fallen for my charms? Well, don't they all?" replied Gina, taking another sip of her cocktail.

"Calvin?" I asked in disbelief. There is no way he would cheat on Cass, they had been dating for ages, and they loved each other.

"If that's his name, yes." replied Gina.

I stared at her in disgust, "What the hell did you do?" I demanded. How could she be such a slut? Going after other people's boyfriends?

She smirked, and slowly twirled her hair, "Well, since you were flirting with another guy, who happened not to be your supposed boyfriend Tom, I decided to do a little investigation to find out what is actually going on between you two. I got my chance, caught sight of your friends boyfriend and asked him a few questions, funny how he didn't even hesitate. Don't you think?" Her smirked widened once she finished.

"I don't believe he would do that," I stated confidently. I knew he wouldn't, but then how did she find out

"Believe what you want Y/n," she spat, taking a sip of her cocktail again.

"You know what, I've got three things to tell you; one; no one calls me Y/n (nickname) unless you're my friend, which I think not, two; yes me and Tom were fake dating but now we're not since we just had a steamy make out session, ask him yourself and three; you should go to rehab, you have a serious problem and that's not with you drinking all the time." All of it was true, apart from the steamy make out session, it was barely a peck.

I turned and headed out of the bar, enjoying the sight of Gina's annoyed face.

"Tom?" I called out, looking around.

"Here," he choked, sitting in the same bench as before, "What took you so long?" he asked rubbing his bruised jaw.

I grabbed his hand, "Stuff. We should get going before it gets any darker, I promised to give Jay a call when we arrived."

He stood up and tightened his hand in mine, allowing me to feel all warm inside, I smiled up at him.

***

"Y/n, hey Y/n!" some annoying voice called out, waking me up.

I tossed over on the bed, "What?" I groaned in annoyance.

"What the hell happened between you and Gina, she looked pissed when we arrived," I turned over and slowly, opened my eyes to stare into Cassandra's hazel eyes.

I ignored her since I didn't want to tell her about the incident that Gina had with Calvin, "What time is it?" I asked, avoiding her question.

Cass glanced at the alarm clock, "Eleven," she replied simply.

"Already? I need to check on Tom." Quickly I stood up, and headed towards the bathroom.

"Oh... so my plan did work huh?" shouted Cass from the bathroom door.

"Yes, but it wasn't a great plan, I tell you that," I shouted back, taking off my pyjamas and turning the water on.

"But it worked didn't it? Something happened after he left the bar."

I stepped into the shower, enjoying the warm water on my body.

"You have to tell me everything, you hear me Y/n! Everything!"

———————————————————————————

Sorry this one is short