Roommates (6)

Im gonna say this thing again, i dont want coments like "oh hell nah", "What the fuck", "embarrassing", and more like this because i will delete the book!!

Chapter five

It was finally Sunday, meaning that in exactly two hours we would be off in Jay's jet heading to Australia!

I finished putting my new outfit that Cass recommended that I wore, it consisted; tanned shorts along with a dark brown belt, a white tank top which was tucked in the shorts and a coral cardigan along with tanned sandals. I decided to let my hair loose.

Grabbing my suitcase I headed out of my bedroom and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and waited for Tom.

I sat down on the counter and took a sip of water. Tom entered the room which caused me to choke my water. I coughed uncontrollably, my face turning red and my eyes watering. He looked different and Incredibly hot. He caught sight of me and looked me up and down, his eyes staring at my legs a little longer than necessary.

"You look different," he commented.

I swallowed nodding trying to get rid of the uncomfortable senzaționali that my throat gave, "You too," I croaked. I coughed again; stupid water.

"You called a cab already?" He asked.

"No, I'll call them now," I replied, jumping down from the counter. I grabbed the phone and dialled the cabs number which was written on a post stick note on the fridge.

After explaining to the cab our adress, I turned back to Tom.

"All done, said he'll be here in ten."

"Good. Have you checked you've got everything," he asked looking around the room. I nodded in reply. "What about Cass? You told her to meet at the airport?"

"Yeah Muppet, I can remember," I replied. Trust him to keep reminding me.

"Muppet?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes, "Why not?" I asked

"You're a weird chick," he commented.

I clapped my hands, "Bravo, after six months of living with me you've finally realised." I muttered sarcastically.

Just then the doorbell rang indicating that the cab had arrived.

"Ten minutes, more like five," I laughed.

I grabbed my suitcase and handbag and headed out of the apartment.

*~*

I was sitting in the plane besides Cass while Calvin, Tom and Jay where in the other side of the jet watching television.

Who knew there was a television in a private jet? Jay probably.

"You okay?" Asked Cass with a concerned expression.

I nodded, I was a Little nervous since it was the first time I was in a plane, and leaving the country.

"You sure?" She asked staring at me intently.

"Yes, Cass, I'm perfectly fine, just a little nervous," I answered, reassuring her with a smile.

"Okay then," she let it go for now and grabbed onto her latest issue of "Us Weekly."

I closed my eyes and waited for the plane to move. The seconds ticked by and the jet hadn't move. I peeked through one eye; Cass was still beside me reading, and the boys playing football. I fidgeted in my chair and sat properly.

Suddenly, the engine roared and the plane started going slowly around the runway. I felt myself relax. It's not so bad, I thought. The plane stopped all of sudden. That's strange, were we already here?

All of a sudden the engines turned on full force causing it to blare loudly and the plane started to move in high speed. I closed my eyes and tightened the grup on the armchair, my heart pace increasing. Slowly, I felt the plane making its way up, which caused my ears to pop and my stomach to churn. Oh god...

Several moments passed and finally the plane was going nice and smooth.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"See, wasn't so bad; was it?" Cass asked smiling at me.

I nodded; I was scared to reply since I might have puked my guts out.

"What wasn't so bad?" Asked Calvin, taking aberat beside us.

Just as Cass was about to reply, I kicked her.

"Ow," she muttered, rubbing her leg.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked, staring at her leg intensely.

"Um..nothing, just hurt my leg," she replied, quickly glancing over at me.

Calvin brushed his his black hair with his fingertips and smiled, "want me to kiss it better?" He asked, moving his hands towards her leg.

"Pedophile alert!" I shouted; which caused Calvin to glare and blush at the same time. Rolling my eyes, I stood upset headed to the mini kitchen that the jet had and prepared myself a sandwich.

"Hey Y/n! Get us a coke," shouted Jay, who was playing COD furiously.

Once i finished preparing my sandwich I grabbed three cokes and headed towards Tom and Jay, since they didn't notice me, I sat on the seat beside it and decided to shake two of the coke cand furiously.

"Here you go," I said innocently handing the cans to Jay and Tom; who had paused the game. I would pay for this later, but right now I needed to be entertained. I held my laugh while they were preparing to open the can.

Almost there...

Jay opened it first, followed by Tom a mil second later, the coke exploded in their faced and went all over their clothes.

I couldn't hold it anymore; I burst out laughing. Unfortunately I didn't laugh for too long as Jay and Tom poured the remainder of the liquid on top of me; which was a whole lot more than they had.

I caught sight of my unopened can of coke; it's now or never.

I jumped towards it and grabbed it, to my dismissal Tom grabbed it of me and raised it high above his head.

I jumped trying to retrieve it, almost there, when I felt Jay grabbing me by the waist.

"Let go!" I exclaimed, using all my force to try and get the coke.

"Pour it on her," Shouted Jay, grabbing me even tighter.

Tom opened the can and...drank it? He raised his brow when he realised that me and Jay were gawking at him.

"What? I was thirsty," he stated continuing drinking.

Jay let go of me and walked towards the armchair, on the other side of the plane.

"You ruined all the fun," he muttered, grabbing his Phone.

I grabbed the empty cans and went back to the kitchen to put them in the bit; I retired I realised how the floor, table and screen were filthy.

Oh crap..better clean up.

After I was done cleaning up I decided to tale a nap since there was still five house left until we arrived to Australia.

*~*

Tom's pov

I caught sight of Y/n who was snoring softly in the corner of the jet, her long light brown hair covering her eyes; her clothes were sticking against her perfect body, from the coke fight. She must have been exhausted after cleaning the mess; Althought Jay told her numerous times that it wasn't necessary. She was one neck of a woman, and that's what I like about her.

Cautiously, I moved towards her, hoping not to wake her up. I sat besides her and fentat raised her head which was dropped down on the armchair to my shoulder.

I breathed in, she smelt like mint and strawberries, with a mixture of coke. It was intoxicating.

Slowly, I reached my hand and brushed her hair with my fingertips.

If only she would know how I feel about her, if only she would feel the same way as me.