7

I wake up with the balcony door still open and a tattoed arm was still wrapped around my body. I loved this feeling. I open my eyes and it met his. My breath stopped in my throat and a smirk formed in his lips.

"You're so beautiful when you sleep." He says stroking my cheek.

"Do you feel okay." I ask him not sure myself what i meant.

He nods.

We lay in silence for a few minutes looking at each other then he looks at my lips. My body gets hot and my breath becomes shaky.

And before i knew it his lips came crashing down on mine. I didn't react at first but he felt so good on my lips and he moved so in sync with me. He bit my lip which caused my mouth to open and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in and he explored my mouth as i did with his.

There was no where i would rather be than right here right now with a married man. It sounded wrong but it was clear he was hurt and i was dumb. Alayna obviously cared more about herself than him and im not saying cheating is right but give the guy a fucking break.

He eventually got on top of me and deepening the kiss he started exploring my body with his hands. He went under my shirt and explored coming in contacg with my tits.

He pulled apart from me and i tried to catch my breath.

"Say something before i keep going." He whispers and his eyes getting low.

"Once we start there is no going back Umar." I say back. I wanted him and knew i was going to feel guilt but if she didn't love him anymore why should he have to suffer?

He goes back in to kiss me and i scratch at his shirt so he could take it off. He takes his shirt off and i admire everything about this wonderful man. He dives back in for my neck and suck on it finding my sweet spot. After a few minutes he takes my shirt off and my tits are on full display.

He admires my tits while i admire his body.

"You're so beautiful." He says going down to suck on my nipple and cup the other. When hes done he takes off my underwear and throws them somewhere around the room.

He stares once again admiring me.

I watch as he takes off his sweatpants and throw them on the floor along with his boxers. Now its my turn to admire. I get nervous all of a sudden and i guess it was obvious.

"Tell me now if you don't want this and I'll leave." He says cupping my face.

"Oh i want it." I smirk and that's all it takes for him to align with my entrance and sink into me.

A moan escapes my mouth and I throw my head back.

He starts picking up pace and I'm a moaning mess under him. His eyes get low and his hands tighten around my hips and slamming him deeper into me.

"Fuck. Dont stop." I say with my orgasm already building up. He growls in response and buries his head into neck.

"You feel so good. So wet for me." He says in my ear.

He kisses me and goes harder and faster as he chokes me lightly and I have nothing else to do other than take it. All 11 inches of it.

He thrust start getting sloppy and my eyes start to roll to the back of my head and i grabs the sheets and trying to embrace myself for the climax that was arriving soon. And then it came.

He pushes in once more before I get up and start going down on him. He probably wasn't expecting what i did but i wanted all of him.

"Oh fuck. Such a good girl." He says pushing my head down.

And one flick of my tongue sent him over the edge and cum was oozing out of my mouth but i tried to swallow as much as I could.

I stuck my tongue out to show him i had swallowed and his lips met mine causing him to taste himself on me.

He continues kissing me as he lifted me up with his hands occasionally squeezing my ass as we made our way to the shower.

I had no doubt that he wasn't finished with me yet.