18

1 year later....

"Umar stop you're going to get flour on my dress." I say running around the island.

"It's good. Just try it baby." He says devilishly.

"Adam help me! Jax? Victor! Anybody." I scream hoping someone could help me save me from his madness.

"Umar. Leave her alone or I'll chop you up and put you in my soup." Sophia says as she comes in with groceries. I come and run behind her.

Sophia is Victor's girlfriend and she is my best friend. The bestest friend I've ever had. Always saving me from Umar's crazy ass.

"Yeahhh!" I say sticking my tongue out at Umar.

Soon all three of the boys come in and they're talking and getting ready to sit at the island.

"So none of you assholes heard me." I accuse.

"We heard you. I just thought you and Umar were fucking and we wouldn't want to walk in on that again." Jax said.

I come and slap him on the back of his head and he rubs it after.

I roll my eyes and go to lean on Umar.

"So how's my baby?" Victor asks.

"Oh man I'm glad you asked. Im tired and hungry." Sophia says.

"No. I mean my baby boy." He says laughing. Sophia is seven months pregnant and i couldn't be more happier to be an aunt but that reminds me.

"I have something to say." I blurt out.

Everyone looks at me and Umar steps infront of me.

"Go ahead." Umar says.

"I am pregnant." I say.

"Not surprised. You've been extra annoying." Jax says and i glare at him.

"I knew the whole time. She was so scared when she found out. She almost fell into the bathtub." Sophia says laughing and holding her bump.

I put my hand on my face.

"Congratulations." Adam said coming up and hugging me and so does victor. Me and Jax act like brother and sister and he just sticks his tongue out at me. I know he loves me though.

These people really are the family i never had.

Umar still hasn't said anything.

"Umar buddy? Ya good?" Adam asks.

He's just standing there. Looking at the marble counter.

"Baby. Our room." He says walking out the kitchen.

I look at everyone confused and then back at him which is walking away.

I take a deep breath and follow him up the stairs.

He closes the door and walks up to me.

He gets on both of his knees in front of me.

"Promise me that it's mine."

"What?"

"Promise me that you won't leave me and that the baby is mine." He says

"Baby. Ive been with you everyday. Of course the baby is your. And the only way I'm leaving you is if I die." I say grabbing his face.

Some people would be offended if their partner asked if the baby was theirs but i know he's still healing.

"Not even then. How far along are you?" He asks

"Three months. I wanted to tell you before i started showing." I say.

He takes a deep breath and mumbles something.

"What?" I ask

"I'm going to be a father." He says with his fingers trailing through his hair.

I nod happily.

He lifts me off the bed and onto him.

"We get to see our baby next week. Its the first appointment since i found out." I say.

"Are you sure you want to have a baby with me." He says

"I think its too late for that Umar." I say laughing.

A knock sounds at the door.

"The food is ready! Now get up before I eat it all." Jax says throwing a pillow at me.

I laugh.

"Throw another pillow at the woman thats carrying my child and I'll throw you down the stairs." He says standing up.

I stop him because i believe he actually will do it.

"Baby I'm okay and the baby is fine." I say kissing him on his cheek.

I pull Jax by the ear all the way to the kitchen.

"Owwww!" He says dramatically. I roll my eyes.

I go to set up bowls at the dining table.

"So how'd it go?" Sophia asked.

"He's happy." I say looking back at him chasing Jax around the kitchen.

"Good. Finally you're pregnant. I want our kids to be besties like we are." She says excited.

I laugh at her excitement.