16

Its been a few days since I've so much as seen Umar. I made it clear to him that I didnt want to talk to him right now. Karma. That's all this was but he wasn't happy with her and she was pretending to be happy with him so why should i feel bad? Why do i feel bad?

I eat at night so i don't cross path with him and stay in my room all day. Alayna and him have been talking. I hear them at night. Jealous isn't even the word. More sad than anything because i really fell for a married man.

She's been gone during the day more and he works his ass of but i do miss waking up to him beside me and our morning kisses. I miss him.

Tonight is the night of the banquet and I hear them setting up downstairs. No one has said anything about me to Alayna and she's down there setting up too. Its almost 7 and i hear a knock on my door.

"Yes?"

No answer.

I get up to get it and i swing the door open to find a box with a note.

'I know you are still mad at me beautiful but my mind is set. Wear this dress tonight Armani.'

I stare at the note and then back at the box as i slip back into my room.

I open the box and find a aqua blue evening dress with back on and spaghetti straps. So beautiful. It reminds me of the ocean. Reminds me of him.

I decide to still go even though i was debating on locking my door and watching netflix all night but I really wanted to see him again.

I took a shower and did my makeup and hair. I haven't worn makeup in awhile and it felt weird but good. I slipped the dress on and moved to the mirror.

Gorgeous.

He knew my style and that i would love this dress. He knows what he's doing to me.

After an a hour or two i hear music raging throughout the house and I knew people were starting to show up. I turnt the knob to get out the door and there were people everywhere. I try and make it down the stairs and then i find his eyes. His dark pearls. He looks my body up and down and soon Alayna follows his gaze.

She glared at me and then stepped in front of him which cause them to bicker. She ends up storming off into the living room area.

I wander into the kitchen and leave him staring. I pick up a glass of champagne when a hand stops me.

"You can't drink. You're 18." Umar says.

"That has never stopped me in the past." I say taking the drink out of his hand and gulping it down reaching for another.

"She really is pregnant Armani." He says looking everywhere but my face.

"Congratulations." I say drinking my drink. I meant it even though i wasn't happy about it.

"Armani I-" He starts.

"No. Don't say anything. We had our fun. You have a responsibility now." I say walking away from him.

"I love you Armani not her. She made her choice."

"And you made yours by knocking her up." I say and i walk away.

Its been a month and a half. The best month of my life but the worst at the same time. He just had to be married and we just had to fuck that morning.

He doesn't let me walk away from him. He catches me by the arm and pulls me into his office.

"Umar! What are you doing?" I ask.

"Don't walk away from me and wear that dress at the same time." He says lowly.

I scoff.

"You chose it."

"Do you understand how hard i am right now?" He asked walking up to me.

"You have a wife. Do me a favor and stop hurting me more than you already have." I say.

His eyes get soft and wide and he just stands there.

"I'm hurting you?"

"Yes! You treat me like I'm yours and then you go and let her do whatever she wants to you. I can't do this anymore." And with that i walk out of his office trying to not let the tears stain my eyes.

As i walk out of the office i hear glass clinking and a voice.

"Now I just want to thank you all for coming out tonight and being apart of this celebration. Enjoy your wine and dine and get as messed up as you want tonight." He says winking at the crowd and then his eyes meet mine.

The guy from the beach.

My eyes go wide. He comes down from the chair he was standing on and he walks towards me. I try not to show my weakness.

"Hello darling." He says smoothly like he hadnt just try to rape me a month ago.

"Don't touch me." I say calmly.

"Still a spit fire. I thought i lost you that night. How about we go upstairs and make up for lost time?" He says trying to direct me to the stairs.

"Im not going!" I say loudly but not over the music.

"Let's not cause a scene and just do what i say." He says spitting venom in my face. I feel a cool metal pressed against my hand to find out it was a knife.

A tear escapes my face as he guided me upstairs and guides me to my room.

"Please." I say crying.

"You had your chance to be nice to me darling. Now I'm going to make sure you can't walk out of this room." He says ripping my dress.

I scream even though it couldn't be heard over the music.

He slaps me and then starts to unbutton his pants just like that night.

I scream once more and the once locked door was kicked open.

"Armani?" Umar asks and the guy stops.

I stare at him and beg him to do something.

"Mr. Velici I suggest you leave the room. Or if you want to watch thats fine with me." The man says shrugging and ripping my dress more.

Thats all it took for Umar to pounce on him and starts beating his head in. I roll off the bed and onto the floor to drown out the noises.

"DEVIN! Umar you're hurting him." Alayna screams as she tries to get him off of Devin.

Umar stops right before he knocks him unconscious.

"Why do you give a fuck about Devin? Huh?" He asks screaming at her.

"He's the father of my baby. I haven't been going to paris, I've been sleeping with him every night. You weren't satisfying me anymore!" She screams. "Just stop hurting him."

She didn't even give a fuck about the fact that Devin was trying to rape me. She was selfish and the baby she was caring wasn't even Umar's.

He froze in his place and walked out the room. We heard him scream.

"Everbody get the fuck out of my home!"

And it didn't take long for people to start filing out.

He came back and picked me up before attempting to leave the room.

"Where are you going with her?" Alayna asked.

"Like you I've been having my own affair. Have this fucking house. I have everything i need and I'll get the divorce papers to you tomorrow." He said and i buried my face in his neck still crying and shocked.

"You can't leave me! He's hurt!" Alayna said. She really didnt give a fuck about this man.

"He hurt Armani first. Be lucky I didn't kill his ass."