22

"One more round?" He asks coming up from eating my soul.

"I can't." I breath out.

"I'm not finished with my dessert." He says sinisterly.

"I said one dessert not five Umar." I say pushing him.

"Oops guess I didn't hear correctly." He says kissing my neck.

"Go jerk off." I say hitting him with a pillow.

"I would but it's not the same." He says going in for another kiss.

I roll my eyes and I'm about to give in when we hear Ocean scream.

He instantly gets up and puts on his boxers and i grab my robe.

He doesnt waste time and he rushes out the room.

Umar is very protective over Ocean because she's fragile. Ocean is most definitely a daddy's girl.

He opens the door to her room and she has tears streaming down her face. He rushes up to her and holds her. She has trouble with sleeping and has nightmares. The doctors say that its just a phase and until then we will be by her side

"What happened babygirl?" I asked.

"Bad sleep pictures." She says through her tears. She's very smart for her age also.

"It'll get better princess." He says holding her close. She falls asleep a few moments later.

"You are a really amazing father." I say as he puts our daughter back in her bed.

He smiles and walks out the room.

Rude. Why you just leave your girl like that? I wanted to be carried back to the room.

I follow him out and he's already in the bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask climbing into bed beside him.

He shakes his head.

"Something is wrong love." I say

"Can we please just sleep?"he says.

I look at him and then back down at my hands.

"Listen baby i-" he starts.

"No. When you want to treat me like im your girlfriend then call me baby. Goodnight asshole." I say sharply.

I flip over and try and sleep and he sits up.

Yeah... He deserve to think about what he just did.

A few days later...

"Jax! If you drop my kids I'll drop your ass." I say and he just laughs.

We're at the beach. One of the many beaches we own. I've been distant from Umar for now. He's tried to initiate sex but I've been tending to our kids. Its only been a day though so he'll be just fine.

"Go talk to him." Sophia says while putting sunscreen on a struggling simon.

I shake my head.

"Why should I? He started it." I say.

"You sound like a damn child. You two are grown and he's obviously sorry." She says sternly.

I look over at Umar and him playing with our kids now and he smiles at me. I walk over to where they are.

"Hey River. Go throw sand at uncle Jax." I say and with that he waddled off and Ocean trailed closely behind him.

I turn back around to face Umar and he just looks at me.

"Hi." Is all I say.

"You done being petty?" He asks.

I roll my eyes. Leave it up to him to fuck up the mood.

"You piss me off." I say.

"I'm sorry too baby." He says coming in for a kiss and I accept.

"Explanation?" I ask.

"I'll give you a really good one." He starts. "I-"

"Umar?" A familiar voice says.

Umar turns around.

"Alayna?" He asks.

She nods and starts to go in for a hug. I step in front of him.

"Hi Alayna! Did you miss us?" I ask while smiling.

"Umar? You're still with her?" She asks

"Yes he is. And still very happy." I answer.

"Why do you keep answering for him? He's my ex husband. I have a right." She says and i almost laugh at how stupid she sounded.

"You don't got shit you stupid bitch." I say. I be damn if i let her disrespect me in front of my whole family.

Umar makes me take a step back my grabbing on my waist from behind.

"Alayna what do you want? We're trying to enjoy out day." Umar says getting irritated. He's been healed from her and I don't want to restitch another wound.

"I want to talk to you. About us." She says.

"There is no us Alayna! I'm finally happy and you want to come ruin shit." He says coldly.

"I miss you Umar."

I saw red.

"Take another step and I'll rip your throat out of the socket. Touch him and I'll saw those skeletons off myself. And I really would hate for our kids to have to see that so young." I say and Umar really had to keep a tight hold on me.

"Kids? Are you serious Umar it's been three years!" She screams.

"What's going on?" Jax says and the whole crew came over.

"Alayna." I say answering him.

"You need to leave Alayna." Umar says.

She shakes her head.

"What do you want from us?" Sophia asks.

"Umar! I want to have him back. Devin is a psychopath and I fucked up but I can't live without you." She finished.

"You didn't give a fuck about him when he was in that house for three years while you were fucking his co worker and if you don't get the fuck out of my eyesight then you gonna wish you had never came here." I say.

"Do it then." She says and Umar's grip loosens. He knows I don't fake shit so if I'm going to fuck you up then I'm going to do it.

"Sophia please take the kids back to the car." And with that she nods and they trek up the hill to the sprinter we came in.

"Say that again." I say stepping forward and she backs up but speaks.

"Do i-"

I sent a right punch to her face and she fell on the ground along with her bottom tooth.

Jax laughed up a storm and Umar pulled me back before i kicked her in her side.

He held me going all the way up the hill while Adam and Victor helped Alayna up.

We got into the car and I checked on the kids.

"Alayna is gone." Victor says coming back and the two of them get into the car.

"Good. The next time she thinks about wanting to fuck Umar she'll think twice." I say lowly so the kids won't hear me.

I can't believe I let that hoe fuck up my wholesome beach day.