9

After me and Umar had that little argument and i kicked him out of my room I've been in my room all day. The only time i left my room was to get a snack and he was in his office.

I wasn't trying to be rude or mean when i told him to leave i just didn't want to continue with the conversation and i also didn't want her to come home and find her husband trying to get in the shower with the girl that washed up on the beach a few weeks ago.

My self harm has gotten better and i haven't had time to hate myself with how much time i was spending with Umar. He made me feel worth something like i could tell him anything but what we did was wrong and the best thing for us to do now is stay away from each other. Of course i don't regret him but everytime i see him i think of what we had.

"Im home!" I heard Alayna say from downstairs. She sounded happier from when she left and that was kind of odd. When you come back home from a long business trip you would think she would sound exhausted but she was the boss so i doubted she did any work herself. Just shop and prance around paris.

I came out of my room to find Alayna's lips attached to Umar's. When he looked up he immediately looked sorry but he didn't have a reason to be. She still kissed him even though i was there but that didn't bother her.

I did my best to hide the jealousy of a wife coming home and kissing her husband.

After what felt like a millenial of her kissing him she stopped and turned to look at me. "Hi girl." She said already annoyed.

"Welcome back Alayna" I said smiling.

After that I walked past them to the kitchen because i was already hungry again. Im finally gaining my appetite back after months maybe even a year.

"Well, I'm going to freshen up for dinner." Alayna said walking up the stairs.

"What dinner?" Umar asked.

"Me and my girls are going out to dinner. I feel like I haven't seen them in ages." She says continuing to walk up the stairs.

I hear him huff and i hear footsteps walking towards the kitchen.

I see him standing near the doorway but i just keep my head in the refrigerator and picking out some fruits.

"Are you going to stop ignoring me now?" Umar said walking towards me. I keep doing what I'm doing and start washing my grapes.

He comes behind me and presses himself against me. I gasp and grab the table.

"Do you remember what happened on this counter?" He says and I immediately have flashbacks to yesterday.

"Umar stop she just upstairs."

"Then talk to me." He says turning me around.

"I don't have anything to say to you." I say calmly.

"I didn't think she would kiss me Armani."

"No. She is your wife and she has the right to kiss you. And more." I say moving away from him with my grapes in hand as i pop one into my mouth.

"Stop walking away from me. She just did that because she knew you were watching. She knew you were there." He says grabbing my wrist and stopping me.

"I don't care. What we did was wrong." I say.

"Then why did it feel so good?" He says grabbing my hips.

My breath hitches again.

"Please we c-can't." I say setting my grapes down on the dining table.

He lift me up on the table and he kisses me. He's positioned in between my legs and i feel something in between me.

"You feel that? That's what you do to me. She doesn't." He says breaking the kiss.

I shake my head. He was right. If this is wrong then why isn't the universe blocking us from each other. Why do i feel this way about him?

I push him away and take my grapes upstairs. I want to look back but if I do then i know in going to give in and let him take me on that table.