19

5 months later...

"Eat your food baby." Umar says trying to feed me vegetable soup.

"I don't want it. It's disgusting!" I say trying to get out of his arms.

"How will our baby girls be healthy if you won't eat anything?" He asks shoving the spoon in my mouth.

Ever since he found out we're having twin girls he's been trying to make me eat everything in sight. I don't have ab appetite much these days.

"I've been eating all day baby please. I just want to slurp. Oh i mean sleep." I say smirking.

He sets the bowl on the nightstand.

We've been having sex everywhere for the past few months. My hormones have been raging and they only have hunger for a certain 11 inch that i can't keep out of my mouth.

"You don't want to play this game with me right now Armani." He says.

"Oh but I do." I say getting closer to him.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

I roll my eyes and get out of bed to turn the lights off and my body feels like its dropping and a gush of water flows down my leg. And then close behind it is a contraction.

Umar jumps out of bed and grabs the hospital bag. I can't move.

"Babe I can't move." I say when a tear slips down my face.

"Well you have to try beautiful." He says.

I painfully make it to the car and soon everyone in the house is up. Sophia had already had her baby boy. Simon looked just like his mom.

I keep blacking out and i hear his voice.

"Baby? We're almost there. Keep your eyes open. Don't sleep." I hear him say.

We make it to the hospital and he jumps out the car. The nurse checks us in and gets us set up in the delivery room since im already 8 centimeters dilated.

Soon im pushing and i hear one tiny voice cry and then another five minutes later.

My eyes are forced shut after successfully welcoming my girls into the world.

"Baby please open your eyes. Please! I can't do this without you." Umar says.

"Sir you're going to have to leave."

Thats the last thing i hear before i go under.