From Now On

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→
Hey there ready to see  what happens after Gray and Juvia have that steamy kiss lol! Ok no but anyways here's the new chapter. Also Creds to Unisonraidd on tumblr for the picture!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's P.O.V

It's been three days since Gray-sama and Juvia had that kiss. I can't really say that we are going out. Gray-sama hasn't come to the guild ever since that day. WAIT! What if Gray-sama didn't like our kiss and decided to move away. Or maybe he ran away WITH LUCY!
---------------- Juvia's Imagination ------------------

"Ohh Gray leave Juvia and have 30000 babies with me~!" Lucy says clinging to Gray. Lucy then comes close almost kissing Gray but then he pushes her off.

" Lucy I can't I love Juv-" Lucy then covers Gray's mouth with her hand.

" Forget about her and love me~!" Lucy then takes off all her clothes.

---------------- End of Juvia's Imagination -------------

" AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!! " Juvia screams standing up where she was sitting! All eyes are on her.

" Uh-Sorry everyone I was just practicing for an acting job!" Juvia bows down and leaves the guild. Without looking I happen run into-

"Erza-san? " Erza turns around to see Juvia.

" Oh Juvia it's you. Would you like to join me on a mission? " Erza asks.

" Eh s-sure Erza-san, what type of mission is it. " Juvia asks.

"We're going wild strawberry hunting to make the most delicious strawberry cake in the world! " Erza says with pride in her eyes.

"Is that so?... Um... Ok I'll tag along." Juvia says. They start walking off to the forest.

Gray's P.O.V.

Don't get me wrong or anything but I've been trying to avoid Juvia ever since we kissed. Why you ask? Well why not!! WE KISSED AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF I RAN AWAY AS SOON AS OUR LIPS PARTED FROM EACH OTHER AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH JUST THINKING ABOUT MY MISTAKE MAKES ME SO FRUSTRATED!! So to make amends with that I've been secretly watching over her. (A/N: haha nope he's stalking her. Roles are reversed lol!) Anyways right now Juvia is with Erza. They seem like they are going on a mission that involves going to the strawberry fields. So naturally I'll just see how it goes just to make sur-

" Oi Gray what are you doing?" Someone says as they slap my back. I turn around to see Natsu.

" Ack! Natsu what are you doing here?!" I say surprised.

" Well I was gong to go to Lucy's house but she locked up her house before going to her trip to Akane resort. Hey are you spying on Juvia... OMG GRAY ARE YOU A STALKER NOW?!?!?!"

" No I am not! I'm just looking out for her!"

"Yeah whatever! I'll just join you on your "creepy pervert" mission"

" Shut up it's not creepy!"

Erza's P.O.V

Do those two fools not know that I know they are here. I mean I know why Gray is here but why is Natsu here? WAIT! What if Natsu has a thing for Juvia?! NO THAT CAN'T BE NATSU CAN'T MESS UP MY SHIP!!!! IT'S ICE X WATER NOT FIRE X WATER!!!

" Eh... Erza-san are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine lets go look for the rare golden strawberries" I say with shiny hungry eyes.

"Oh ok" said Juvia. With that said Juvia and I went off into the fields only to find a gigantic live golden strawberry snoring.

"That strawberry is mine" We turn around to see none other than some treasure hunters.

Golden Strawberry P.O.V

I was having this lovely dream about riding some unicorns and swimming with some good looking pomegranates when all of a sudden i hear the most annoying sound ever. I open my blood-shot eyes and turn around to see none other than humans arguing about "me." And then I catch a glimpse of the most terrifying and intimidating human ever. I have heard of this ravish beast all throughout the fields. They say she is the legendary strawberry slayer; that she has captured many of my bretheren and mutilated them into strawberry cake. For my bretheren I will defeat this red-headed demon.

Erza's P.O.V

Our long fight with the treasure hunters was just about to end when the golden strawberry awoken. The treasure hunters ran away and it was now the only golden strawberry versus Juvia and I. We start attacking the strawberry when suddenly-

Juvia's P.O.V

EHHHHHHHHHH?! DID THE STRAWBERRY JUST SWALLOW ERZA-SAN WHOLE?!?!?! I start attacking the strawberry when suddenly ice forms at the feet of the strawberry. (a/n: yes this golden strawberry has feet. It's immobile) It is what it is, so I take my chances and hit the strawberry in the middle with my water nebula and save an unconscious Erza-san. Suddenly an unconscious Erza-san wakes up at the smell of a defeated rare golden strawberry.

"YOU'RE MINE GOLDEN STRAWBERRY !!!" Erza says going for a second round of attacking the strawberry, but I still wonder where the ice came from? Erza starts walking off with the great golden strawberry cut into pieces in her humongous basket.

Gray's P.O.V

"YOU IDIOT YOU'RE GOING TO GET US CAUGHT!!! "

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ICE PRINCESS YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THROWING YOUR STUPID ICE ALL OVER THE PLACE"

" WHAT DID YOU SAY FLAME BRAIN?! "

*Ridiculous fighting going on right now*
(they were fighting wether the strawberry was gonna explode and go full force after eating Erza)

Natsu suddenly punches me which causes me to get out of the bush I was hiding in. Crap! At this rate I'm going to get caught!

" Eh... Gray-sama? "

〣( ºΔº )〣

"Ugh...Agh!... Eh H-hi Juvia! Where did you come from? Were you following me again aha..ha... "

"I was uhh just finishing a job with Erza-san," she says turning around and waving goodbye "well then see you Gray-sama!" she continues to walk.

"Wait Juvia! I need to talk to you! " I say grabbing her hand before she walks any further. She turns around.

" What is it Gray-sama?! " she say with a really red face. Is she ok?

"A-are we ugh.. " I say blushing, "why is this so frustrating...well... are we... a couple now after that...you know....that kiss? "

"!I...ah... well I don't know... if you want to... but only if it's fine with you! She says panicking a bit.

"Ok well then... will you please go on a date with me! " I say.

"I sure will!" she says and with that said we go home to Fairy Tail.

------------------------------------

Next Chapter : The Unexpected Return of Father

-------------------------------------

Ahaha I apologize again for taking forever on this chapter. Guess what I had written ending for this chapter but somehow it wasn't saved so I had to write a different ending so I hope you liked this ending. Don't forget to VOTE / COMMENT / SHARE!♡