Poses and a Guy

Juvia's P.O.V

Mirajane and I got to the front door of Sorcerer Weekly HQ. "WOAH Mira-san this place is huge!!"

"Haha yeah it's pretty big just wait till you see the inside!" she said as we went inside. She was right it was very beautiful there were people being interviewed and people posing for cover shoots. The place had a big fountain in the middle of the place with the Sorcerer Weekly logo on it being projectized by a lacrima. Suddenly the reporter named Jason came running towards Mirajane and I.

" COOL! COOL! COOL! Mira-san you came and brought Juvia Lockser with you that's just so... COOL!"he said fisting his hands holding them near his chest.

"Alright now lets start the photo shoot your guy's dressing room is the second door to your right in the hallway near the restrooms." Mirajane and I go to the dressing room. When I open the door I saw the outfits O////O.

"Ehhh! Maid uniform and bikini?!?!?!?!?!?" I said.

"Yeah...you're gonna have to wear that dear.^u^" Mirajane said.

"Ughh...ok" ·_· I answer. I put on the maid uniform and wait for Mira to finish putting hers on.

"All set now lets go!" she says when we get there a lady gets my hands and drags me to sit down on a chair. I noticed that the table in front of me had make up so I guess the lady was gonna do my make up. I literally am sitting down impatiently doing nothing -n-.

Gray's P.O.V

A trip to the Phoenix Mountains takes 3 days on foot, 14 hours flying, and 10 hours on a magic mobil. In my case we're walking because we all forgot to bring money to rent magic mobil and Happy can't carry us all. Our job is to dispose of a Wyvern that's been eating the cattle of some village in the mountains. I'm really hungry and thirst, my throat is very dry and I'm sleepy. Thinking of water makes me think of Juvia. I wonder what she's up to. Probably just chilling at the guild or something.

Juvia's P.O.V

As the lady finishes with my makeup she tells me to stand up and turn around. I do as I'm told and all I feel right now is the lady tying my hands together.

"Well you're all set please go over there so we can take your photos."

I go walking into the direction she told me to go. I meet up with Mirajane and Jason.

"COOL! COOL! COOL! You're all ready! Ok so here's the schedule first we'll take your maid photos with your partners then-"

"Wait we partners?!" I interrupt.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention that and I wouldn't call them your partners but more like your master...anyways after that we'll take a 1 hour break and then comes the bikini photo shoot and last but not least a small interview."Jason says. Omg what did I get myself into. I hope Gray-sama won't see this.

"Oh look girls your masters have arrived." Jason said pointing behind us. I turn around and see no other than Laxus and.....

---------------------------------

Hahaha cliff hanger can you guess who it is. Comment who you think the mysterious boy is.