The Unexpected Return of Father

Why hello there! So I just noticed that in October it was the one year anniversary for this story!  So I wanted to thank you all for your support! So here's chapter 11! 

UPDATE: I wrote like the first quarter of this chapter like a year ago  and I've come to realize that i don't know how to continue this story so this will most likely be the last chapter. I am truly sorry for any who anticipated a better ending but honestly I just don't know how to finish this shit. Sorry for the shitty ending.

---------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's P.O.V

  Juvia is so so happy that Gray-sama decided to go on a date. Which makes us an official couple! Gray-sama said we should go have a casual day at an amusement park. ( We are  currently on a bus to get there. )

  " Please fasten your seat belt for safety purposes. " says the bus driver as he closes the door and starts the bus.  The ride to the amusement park wasn't long but it was kind of quiet. 

   As we got off Gray-sama stretched his legs and we both went to the ticket booth to buy entry tickets.  There was a long line so we had to wait.

  " Juvia you don't need to wait here standing with me you can go sit down over there." Gray says pointing at the big water fountain.

  " Are you sure Gray-sama? " Juvia asks. 

   " Yeah I'll be fine here. " he replies.

   "Oh... ok. " Juvia says as I turn around to go sit near the fountain. As Juvia was waiting for Gray-sama to come back with the tickets I saw a man fighting with birds for some reason. He kind of smelled like Gray-sama too so it made me more curious about this man.

     "GAAH GET AWAY BIRDS I'M TRYING TO RELAX HERE DAMN!!!" He says. He then proceeds to start throwing ice popsicles at them and they end up flying away. Juvia turns around to see Gray-sama coming my way. Juvia was about to greet him but i was cut off by him yelling.

     "EEHH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!?!?!?!

     "EEH WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M DOING HERE BOY?! LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE JUST A GLOOMY LITTLE BITCH BOY!" Gray-sama then grabs my hand and lifts me up.

     " I came here today to have a relaxing day with my girlfriend but it seems that unwanted  disturbances and awkward moments keep making that impossible! AND I'M NOT A GLOOMY LITTLE BITCH BOY!!!" Gray-sama says while turning a bit red. Juvia start to turn a bit red to because it is the first time he's called me his girlfriend in public. AAAGGGHHH JUVIA IS DYING INSIDE OF JOY AND HAPPINESS.

     " Wow you scored big time Gray... maybe I'll take her away from you." Gray-sama's dad says as he wraps his arm around my waist and pushes me close to him. Juvia blushes and turn my  face away from him.

    "Ah...no Juvia is only for Gray-sama I'm sorry!" Juvia says pushing him away. Gray-sama suddenly pulls  me close to him.

     "Yeah old man you heard that get away." he says hugging me tighter.

     " Alright alright I'll take my leave then kids... have a good day and don't forget to get some later today Gray( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ." Gray-sama's dad says as he winks and he fades into the crowd. Juvia suddenly hears his voice in her head.

    "  Take care of Gray for me will you I know you can do it." Juvia hears and glance over at Gray -sama and smiles.

     " What are you smiling about?" Gray-sama asks while grabbing my hand and we start walking towards the amusement park.

    " Hehe nothing Gray-sama it's just that Juvia is so happy today." I say as we enter.

     " That's good then honey." Gray-sama says as he smiles at me and leans toward to kiss me.

     WAIT

     DID

     HE

     JUST 

     CALL

    ME?!?!

     Juvia is to overjoyed by this comment that I end up fainting and Gray-sama had  to drag me home. So much for a relaxing date!

-----THE END-----

---------------------------------------------------------

    Y'all thanks for reading this story. Sorry that it took me three years to finish it lol. I hoped you guys liked this and again apologize if the ending was kinda shitty. If ya'll like Haikyuu ya'll should check out my Iwaoi one shot based on a doujinshi I read like a long time ago and yes it contains smut and yes this is shameless SELF PROMO!!! Like, comment and share if you'd like!