The Very Pervy Wyvern

!!!! WARNING!!!!

This chapter is a bit dirty. Read at your own risk. I suggest you're 13+ years of age to read.

-------------------------------------------

Gray's P.O.V

Horrible. That's how I explain how this whole day went looking for that old pervy wyvern. I am currently covered in wyvern manure. But before I can continue let's start from the beginning of the day.

------Earlier this day------

After I stormed off that mayor's office. The team and I went to go look for the Wyvern's den. After for like three hours we found wyvern scales on the ground.

"These Wyvern scales remind me of the 24-hour endurance run seven years ago!" Wendy said.

"NooOooO! Don't remind me of that. Master made the punishment so horrible i'm scared!" Natsu said wrapping his arms around himself.

"Yeah no kidding that scared me too!" I said as I remembered that day.

They took photos of us in embarrassing costumes and a mini interview.

" Hahaha! That's what you guys get for being so full of yourselves." Lucy said. I just ignored her. Suddenly there was movement in a bush. Happy went to go check it out. Suddenly two wyvern babies came out biting Happy's butt.

"Hahaha!" Everyone laughed.

"It's not funny you guys... CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME NOW!" Happy exclaimed.

Natsu went to go help Happy. After that Wendy used sleeping magic to make the kids go to sleep. When the baby wyverns went to sleep we continued our search. Aboutan hour later a giant wyvern junped us all of a sudden.

" Yo home boys watch all doin' mah hood get out or get eaten son." The wyvern said.

O_O. Was literally our expression.

" Who're you calling home boy you know there're women here you old wyvern." Lucy said.

"Shut it sugar tits or i'll eat you!" The wyvern said.

"Why don't you stop with the name calling before I slay you. You old pervy wyvern." Erza said with a semi-mad face.

"Why don't me and you go to my den ya red hot smokin beauty... men. " The wyvern said in Ichiya's voice.

"W-what did y-you s-say." Eric said while looking worried and loosing her balance. Seriously why doesn't Erza like that guy.

"HAHAHA! I have the power to change my voice to whatever makes you uncomfortable..." the wyvern said.

"Or should I say it in a voice you want in your bed and hear them moan!" the wyvern said now in Jellal's voice. That's it she cracked. She can't move anymore. Lucy and Wendy are fighting the baby wyverns and Natsu is no where to be found.

"Guess it's just you and me droopy eyes... I mean Gray-sama." the wyvern said in Juvia's voice seriously. O////O

" H-Hey stop that you big Pervy wyvern." I said. Seriously I don't know why he would do that.

"Ohh Gray-sama do it faster and harder!" he said in a moaning voice. O///O *nose bleed*

"Stop t-that it's getting annoying!" that's when I got to my knees. Suddenly I was in a room half naked and Juvia was on a bed.

"Alright Gray-sama I'm ready."

*bigger nose bleed*

Wyvern's P. O. V

Hello my good people I am Bob the Wyvern. What I did to your beloved Gray and Erza is something I like to call memory voice illusion. What I basically do is mess with someone's head for a while and after that they'll go to sleep. Buahaha I'm evil I know. Hate all you want. You have to wait for the next chapter. HAHAHA!

--------------------------------------------

WELL I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS CHAPTER. Yes I know it was a bit dirty. Do I feel proud? I don't know. Are you gonna like the next chapter. Most likely yes.

*edit* just made a small tiny edit