The Photo Shoot part 2

Juvia's P.O.V

We were walking to 8island since it wasen't that far from Sorcerers Weekly HQ. The walk wasn't long but, the way over there were full of Lyon asking me a bunch of questions for example; "Juvia-chan what's your favorite color or what's your favorite food or what do you lookin a guy what's your favorite kissing possision. Ok that question was really disturbing. Finally the questions stoppped as soon as we got to the the restaurant. Yajima-san greeted us all. He told Laxus

" Say hello to Mocky for me Laxus."

"Will do Yajima-san." Laxus replied. We entered and noticed it was Mana Pua(its Hawaiian bread with meat inside. No i'm not Hawaiian) Monday. What really shocked us were the waiters.

Gray's P.O.V

About 9 Hours since we left the guild we decided to take a break and rest for a while. I was just relaxing by a tree when suddenly it started to rain. We took shelter in a dark cave. Natsu was asleep and Wendy and Lucy were drawing on him.

" Is it ok if we draw on him Lucy-san?' Wendy asked.

"Of course it is why wouldn't it be!" Lucy replied.

"Gray..." I heard Erza say my name in a deep voice. Oh jeez what did I do wrong know.

"What's up Erza." I tell her.

" It's about Juvia... she's getting married with Lyon...do you have anything to say?'' I don't know why but i feel like my heart just shuttered in millions of pieces. Why Lyon! I bet he used a spell on her or something. When i get back I'm gonna beat Lyon up! WAIT! What if it's a lie. Yes most likely.

" You're lying Erza." I say with determination .

"You' re right Gray it is a lie." she says.

" Then why did you lie to me!" I yell at her.

" To see your reaction if Juvia was goiing to get married with someone...Gray...you should know by know Juvia's feelings towards you."she says.

"Tsk...what about that" I say.

" Just saying Gray, now go to sleep or you're gonna be tired in the morning.

" Hmm ok.' I said and closed my eyes.(Author's note: By the way where Gray and the rest of team Natsu are at is a different time zone.)

Juvia's P.O.V

"EHHH CRIME SORCERIE?!?!?!?!?!!?" We all say in unison.

Suddenly Merdy, Jellal, and Ultear covered our mouths. Some people started to look at us and whispered.

"Can you guys keep quiet please." Ultear said.

We all went to sit down in an 8 chaired table. Lyon sat to my right and Jellal to my left. Jellal was wearing Mystogan's mask.

" Sorry " Mirajane said." What are you guys doing here."

" Well we ran out of money for food so we asked Yajima-san if we could work here for a while. He politely aid yes." Jellal answered Mirajane's question.

" Oh ok!" Mirajane.

" Hai Juvia-chan How you been!" Meredy asked me.

" I've been fine how bout you Meredy-chan?"I asked her.

" I'm fine too! How's your relationship with Gray going? Have you made any babies!" she asked. I blushed like cray0////0. Lyon looks really angry.

" Eh no noo improvement. Sorry Meredy-chan."I told Meredy.

"Juvia how is Erza? Jellal asks me.

"Oh she's fine right now she's on a mission with her team.'' I tell him.

"Oh ok thank you for telling me Juvia." He said. I looked at the window and i saw some yellow triangle-ish figure in the bushes but I ignored it. We talked with Crime Sorcerie for awhile more then we left because it was almost time for the next photo shoot.

"Bye Bye" Meredy said. As we walked out the door and waved good-bye. The walk consist of mirajane telling jokes and saying that Jellal and Erza should make babies because they are totally in love. When we got there Mirajane and I put on our bikinis. When we finished with that Mirajane and I went to the guild. Lyon went back to his guild and Laxus went with the Thunder Legion for another job. Today was a crazy day. I just hope Gray-sama dosn't see the magazine next Wednsday.

Erza's P.O.V

I hope Gray realizes Juvia's feelings for him soon. He should know by now that she loves him. But I bet that idit is to dense to even know. There relationship wouldn't be bad because well she's water and he's ice. After all what would ice be without water. All this love talk makes me think of Jellal. I honestly love Jellal but i don't know he loves me back in the way I do. I mean like he was voted #1 hottest prisoner in Fiore on Sorcerer Weekly magazine. Cobra was #2. Everyone else is asleep so i guess i should go to sleep to.

----------------------------------------------------------

Some bit of Jerza gonna happen throughot the story btw maybe Nalu. Idk Comment what you think about this chapter and tell your friends!!!