The Photo Shoot Part 1

Juvia's P.O.V

"Oh look girls your masters have arrived."Jason said pointing behind us. I turn around to see no other than Laxus and...

"Lyon-sama?!?" I gasp.

"Yes Juvia-chan it is I Lyon your to be boyfriend!" he said while holding one hand up and the other on his heart. There was an awkward silence. Laxus just rolled his eyes, he's probably thinking what Lyon is doing foolish.

"Alright since you all already know each other why don't we start with individual photos first..."

"Omg please not me first. "Juvia Lockser." NOOOOO why did I even accept this job. During the next 300 hours or so I thought, all I heard was "pose like this" "bend down" "do the duck lips" "pose like this" etc. After that Mira was next, then Laxus, and last Lyon. Then came the partner photos. Luckily Mirajane and Laxus were first. Lyon ended up sitting next to me. This is so uncomfortable -_-.

"Juvia-chan during the break lets go get lunch at 8island." He said grabbing my hands.

"Ehh I don't know... and I told you to stop calling me that!" I really didn't want to go, but I also didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"How bout we all go together?" Mirajane said walking along side Laxus.

"...by the way you guys are next!" she said clapping her hands once.

"Oh ok! Thank you Mira-san for telling us it's our turn!" Lyon and I go get ready for the photoshoot.

"Alright for the first pose Lyon put one hands around Juvia's waist and the other covering her eyes." Jason said. I think they took like 3 pic in that same pose due to the sound of the camera since I couldn't really see.

Lyon's P.O.V

Juvia-chan is so warm. Her skin is very soft and delicate too. Ohh! I want her so bad.We could've been alone during the break but we're going with Mirajane and Laxus. A bonus is that Gray isn't here at all >:).

"Alright last pic you guys...Lyon push Juvia against the wall and pretend you're gonna kiss her.NO WAIT! Actually kiss her." Jason said.

"EHHH!" Juvia-chan said. So I just lean in and kiss her neck(because I belive kisses in the mouth should be given when we're official). After that I look at Juvia. Her eyes were wide open.

"Alright people that was so COOOOL! break time!" Jason said.

Gray's P.O.V

I feel like I got shot in my heart. It makes me so mad I don't know why though.

"Oi Gray is everything alright?" Erza asks.

"Tsk Yeah I'm fine." I said looking away from her. I don't want her seeing me hurt for nothing really.

" Alright then lets get a move on Gray we want to get home ASAP." she says while walking further.I'm in the back of everyone. For some reason this feeling is telling me Juvia's in trouble or something. Wait! Why am I thinking about Juvia a lot recently.*long tiresome sigh*

Juvia's P.O.V

After the first part of the photo shoot, Mirajane and I head back to the dressing room and put on our normal clothes. After Mirajane and I finished changing Laxus and Lyon were waiting outside near the door of Sorcerer Weekly.

"Alright everyone lets go to 8Island!!!" Mirajane said. After that we took off.

------------------------------

You guys I'm so sorry I didn't update the entire week this week. I had band camp it was from 7am to 3pm. But it's over now. So I'll update more.

Please tell me what you think so far by commenting. Plus if you like the story , yell your friends. See ya next time!