32|Offline

Monday, April 16

"With the art of seduction of course."

Lan Wangji looked at his one and only as if they had just told him that they'll be dropping out of college and joining the circus. Wei Wuxian grinned mischievously back.

Then a little smirk made its way up Lan Wangji's lips and the man leaned forward and asked,

"That art, let's see it first?"

Wei Wuxian blinked and then gasped. "Shameless!" He hit Lan Wangji on the arm. The man only looked back innocently.

Wei Wuxian wagged his finger in front of his face, "Just because I taught you these things doesn't mean you get to use them on me!" Wei Wuxian humph!, crossed his arms, and turned his head away.

Moments later, he felt Lan Wangji's hand unfurling his fist and sliding his fingers into his, pressing their palms together. Lan Wangji hummed,

"But I'll only flirt with Wei Ying." And then the man planted a kiss on his knuckles.

Wei Wuxian gaped at him, his heart thumping. Oh woo me, he's getting way too good at this! Wei Ying reached out and pinched the other's cheeks, "Oh yeah? Then you better do as you say. Now anyway, where were we?"

"Scheming against Wen Chao," Lan Wangji said without missing a beat.

"No, seducing Wen Chao," Wei Wuxian corrected, enjoying watching Lan Wangji slowly realize that he wasn't joking and blinked owlishly.

"Why?"

"To lure him out, of course! Why else? Ooh, Lan Zhan, what could you've been thinking?"

Wei Ying cackled as if it wasn't his fault if Lan Wangji was confused. He took out a lined piece of paper and a pen from Lan Wangji's desk and started writing.

"Hmm, how about something like, 'Hi, hottie, wanna meet up at the supply room on the second floor for some fun~?' Ohh, and gotta add a winky face. Let's see here..."

When Wei Wuxian was done, he showed it to Lan Wangji before folding it up neatly into a note card. Lan Wangji noticed it wasn't his boyfriend's usual handwriting and Wei Wuxian simply said, "See, Lan Zhan, this is why I told Jiang Cheng he should also learn to master the art of girly handwriting. You just never know when it will be handy one day!"

Then Wei Wuxian opened his phone and handed it to Lan Wangji after typing something.

"Here, Lan Zhan, we also need a picture. Help me pick a girl from these. Oh, and make sure to choose one with big boobs." Wei Wuxian made a gesture at his own chest.

Lan Wangji, "..."

________

Jiang Cheng had barely stepped a foot outside of the classroom when he was immediately swathed by a bunch of pests. These said pests were Huaisang and Xingchen with the addition of Mo Xuanyu who seemed to be following wherever Nie Huaisang was going. Each one had a smile wider than the next.

"Come on, Cheng, let's have lunch together!"

Xingchen chirped, grabbing Jiang Cheng's arm. "There's a very good deli that just opened up across the block."