Chapter : 5 RETURN OF THE KING

Near Vale

Jaune: open communications to Beacon Academy.

Pilot: Sir were detecting a disturbance within Vale's walls.

Jaun:fly low. Rex get the 501st ready.

Rex:Sir!

LAAT lands on some of the roof tops without noone noticing

Jaune:alright Rex on me.

Rex: you heard the man move!

Jaune and the 501st hear voices below them

Ruby: Blake where are you!

Yang: come on Blake let's talk about this.

Weiss: why does this keep happening.

Ruby: it started after what we did to Jaune!

Yang: Ruby don't talk about that Faker!

Weiss: Yang is right what does he have to do anything?

Ruby: it's because he's not a racist like you!

Weiss: excuse me! My family is the victim here!

As Team RWY continue to argue

Jaune: they lost Blake?

Rex: what's wrong with them they drove away another friend?

Fives: do they make friendships then burn their bridges after what is wrong with kids these days?

Jaune: focus on mission the disturbance is coming from the docks.

The 501st moved through the roof tops equiped with jet packs.

They arrived at the docks seeing multiple White Fang grunts

Jaune using his binoculars surveyed the area to his surprise saw Blake with an unknown monkey Faunus on one of the nearby roof tops.

Suddenly a they heard a loud and obnoxious voice.

???: Hurry up! You animals we don't have all day!

Jaune: roman torchwick...

Rex: sir?

Jaune: Vale's most wanted criminal,

Imagine Cad Bane only less dangerous and more eyeliner and makeup.

Rex: pfffft..

Fives: hehe

Roman suddenly felt his eyebrow twitch 'someones making fun of me!'

Roman thought

To Jaune's dismay Blake suddenly jumped off the roof and nearby roman, pointed her sword towards his neck.

Blake: brothers and sisters of the White Fang why are you working with this scum!?

Roman: didn't you get the memo? We're expanding our business.

In quick succession roman moved his neck away from the blade then aimed his cane at Blake's feet releasing an explosion sending Blake smashing into a container.

Disoriented Blake tried to get up but the white fang grunts aimed their guns at her.

Jaune: COMMENCE THE ATTACK!!!!

Suddenly the 501st took to the skies and landed surrounding the WF and roman.

Roman: who are you guys

Jaune: your worst nightmare.

With typical fashion the 501st was wiping the floor with the WF.

Blake fully recovered watched in horror that multiple White armored men began gunning down the WF.

Blake reengaged roman with the timely assistance of Sun.

The 501st was either killing WF members or apprehending those who surrender.

As they were moping up they heard a voice of a girl.

Ruby: don't move torchwick!

Roman: hey there red isn't it past your bed time?

Another girl approached Ruby and asked

Penny: Ruby are these people your friends?

Suddenly Roman aimed his cane at Ruby then took his shot the blast sent Ruby flying in response penny went into attack mode.

Suddenly multiple Bullheads appear and tried to evacuate the remaining members of the WF and torchwick

Jaune called for air support as Penny released multiple swords from her back pack and sent it towards everyone even the clones!

Picking off both WF and Republic troops penny was dominating until one of the bull heads tried to take off with the dust shipments.

But penny was on to them and used her sword as a beam weapon and shot at the fleeing bullhead. The bullhead was cut in half with it's occupants falling into the water. The other Bullheads were fleeing until a couple LAATs took them out.

But penny not recognizing friend from foe shot at the LAAT's Jaune waved them off to fall back but one was shot down.

Jaune worried about his brothers ordered a tactical retreat.

Jaune set something down on the floor and waved at Blake to pick it up,

Jaune and his brothers took to the skies again. Blake approached the item an picked it up it was a book that Jaune borrowed from her and couldn't return Blake told jaune to keep it to remember her by. The books name was the man with two souls.

Blake's eyes widened that the leader of the group could be Jaune but she's afraid to share this information with the rest of her team afraid of their reactions.

Then team RWY arrived at the docks

Meanwhile with Jaune

Jaune: Is everyone okay?

Kicks: thier badly wounded but not in danger sir.

Jaune: the pilot?

Kicks: he'll live sir.

Jaune: alright get the wounded on the 2nd LAAT they'll fall back to Cody's position.

Commander Cody is the base set up?

***Static***

Cody: we've got the base set up sir but we have a situation.

Jaune: what situation commander?

Cody: we found an unconscious woman nearby our borders.

Jaune: a woman?

Chapter end