Chapter : 37 DECLARATION OF INTENT

Haven

Bar

Qrow is seen drinking at a local bar when he was approached by a man

Ozpin: room for one more?

Qrow: oz? Why are you here?

Ozpin: to face a certain betrayal.

Qrow: are you sure about this? This might just be a wild goose chase.

Ozpin: no, with current events I believe this war is almost over.

Qrow: how could that be possible oz?

Ozpin: you haven't seen the news? Atlas was reformed after the war.

Qrow: what war oz?

Ozpin: you really don't know!? Atlas attacked Argus, one of Jaune's family lives there.

Qrow: oh no so the Republic went to war!?

Ozpin: yes and they won in literally 2 days which is scary. Just go to show you they're truly veterans oc countless battles.

And Jaune has informed me he's on his way here.

Qrow: so we're taking Leo down?

Ozpin: yes. I hope this ends.

LAAT outside of Havens boarders

*Transmission*

Jaune: are you sure?

Emerald: yes she will be joined with 2 high ranking members to ensure they get things done.

Jaune: understood, be careful out there.

Emerald: you got it.

Jaune: alright boy this might be the beginning of the end of our Grimm threat so let's make sure this war monger is dealt with set your weapons to kill this time.

Haven Academy

Ruby: Blake your back!

Yang: so how was your family doing?

Blake: their safe and Jaune has made peace with the reasonable part of the white fang and they agreed no more attacks will take place.

Weiss was watching her scroll in shock

Weiss: guys look!!!

Weiss shown them her scroll a war was declared Atlas VS Republic

Yesterday's news interview

Lisa: this is Lisa lavender reporting on news of the war between Atlas and this mysterious Republic.

In an shocking turn of events a transmission was sent to the Atlas council at the same time with the broadcasted all over the cities.

In a declaration of intent revealed to the public of the corruption within the government and it's private companies like the SDC.

After the reveal the leader of the Republic declared war on Atlas.

Here is live action footage of the invasion force attacking Atlas

The Battle was fierce but one-sided the war lasted for 2 days.

The 1st day was a large scale assault while the 2nd day calmed down to small sporadic engagements in the city.

The Republic declared that their enemies are the council and barred the use of destruction as a means of achieving their goals.

Engaged man to man but Atlas still used destructive means like paladins and Jaegers to take advantage of the Republic's compassion.