Chapter : 18 ATTACK OF THE CLONES

Ozpin's office the next day

Ozpin: so you don't know who the intruder was?

Ruby: no she was wearing a mask and used her hairs shadow to keep me from recognizing her.

All I could tell she had long black hair and amber eyes.

Ironwood: thank you miss Rose for your cooperation, you are a good example of what a Huntress should be.

Ruby: uh thank you sir.

Ozpin: anything else miss Rose?

Ruby: uh I .. heard her talking about a hideout west of Vale.

Glynda: you said she said no-

Ozpin interrupted

Ozpin: ah yes thank you once again miss Rose I'll have Ironwood here to commence an investigation.

Ruby then left the office

Ironwood: they were here Ozpin!

Glynda: yes thanks James for stating the OBVIOUS!

Ironwood: I'm glad you noticed! Are we not gonna do something about it? Or are we staying the course?

Ozpin: Amber has been attacked Ironwood their on the move and we can't tell what they are up to except that they want Amber.

Ironwood: all the more reason to send my troops in!

Ozpin: you can't march an army into Vale James were at a time of peace after the last war. If people look up to see airships and an army rolling through the streets it will be seen as an invading force!

Ironwood: we can justify it as extra security measures for the Vytal Festival.

Ozpin: you need the Council approval for that James.

Ironwood: already have it and my ships are already at Vale.

Glynda looked at the window to see multiple Atlasian airships over Vale

Ozpin: really James this will just raise tension than put the people at ease.

Ironwood: a small show of strength to dishearten you enemies Oz its just strategy. White Fang is running amok in Vale, Roman Torchwick stealing military grade weapons, tensions are already high.

Ozpin just sips his coffee Glynda just looked disappointed

Ironwood: it's nice seeing you both again ill take my leave and coordinate the security.

When Ironwood enters the elavator and leaves

Glynda: you should tell Jaune this.

Ozpin: he already knows

Ozpin revealed his other hand holding a communicator

Ozpin: did you get all that commander?

Jaune: I did and I'm pulling out the 501st from Vale for the moment until you tell Ironwood about our existence.

Ozpin: I will Jaune after your Operation in Mountain Glenn.

Jaune: understood.

Ozpin: oh I'll send Doctor Oobleck to serve as you guide to Mt.Glenn.

Jaune: thank you sir well need help navigating the tunnels.

Ozpin: very good. May Oum be with you Jaune and good hunting

Jaune: yes sir over and out.

Jaune was waiting for Doctor Oobleck at the Bullhead landing pad

Team CFVY approached Jaune getting ready for their own mission in Vale