5.

It was 6:45am, I actually woke up on my own for once. I head to the bathroom to freshen up and wrap my hair up. I checked my phone to see notifications from Soap.

Message: "g'mornin! Ready for training? ;)"

I scoffed and let out a smile.

R: "I am super happy, don't you worry" I texted back.

As I continued to get dressed my phone went off, *Ding!* I went to check the message from Soap.

Message: "Meet ya in the break room"

I finally finished getting dressed so I sprayed perfume and left my room.

As I reached the break room, I see ghost hovering over the counter as he made tea. Soap was sitting on the table with a grin on his face. "If it isn't Rose in the flesh" He joked.

I roll my eyes up as I laughed. "Oh, did you miss me that much Mactavish?" joking back. I see ghost turning around as he sipped his tea looking over to me and Soap. His brown eyes locking with mine.

"Good morning, Commander" He rasped.

Did I just get a good morning?

I smiled, "Morning Lt, ready for training whenever you are" I replied.

Ghost placed his cup in the sink as he finished his tea. "Good, we are about to leave now" said with a firm voice.

_____________________

As we reach the training room he signaled and pointed towards the throwing knives. I walk over and grab them out of the weapons locker and walked over to the training obstacle course.

Ghost cleared his voice and spoke, "Hit the three targets, stealthy or however you usually use your knives."

Part of my specialty was dealing with the throwing knives, the other being good with hand-to-hand combat. I was great with guns, one of the best but I absolutely knew my best area was dealing with knives, this was going to be a breeze.

I steady my hand in a position and finally threw one of throwing knives hitting the target right between the eyes. I then take cover behind one of the boxes and jumped over jumping on the target striking it on the neck. For the last target I made my way sneakily behind the target striking it on the shoulder than chest.

I throw my knife up as I caught it back in my hands.

"I forgot to mention, knives are kinda my thing" I said with sly grin locking eyes with Ghost.

Ghost scoffed, "I like a good knife partner, attagirl." He then grabbed knives of his own.

"Let me show you something" he said as he gets into position to throw his knives. I move towards the side of the obstacle getting out of his view.

*thunk, thunk, thunk* as the knives hit the targets, the knives all landed on the target's heads, I stood with my arms fold leaning on one leg letting out a smirk looking at Ghost.

"Impressive, sir" as I clapped my hands slowly.

Ghost moves his eyes towards mine.

"Alright, let's go to the spar warehouse, see what you're really worth" he says with an authoritative yet soft tone.

He still underestimates me, but I will prove his thoughts wrong.

______________________

We reach the spar warehouse as I see Soap and Gaz already there sparring with each other. Soap had Gaz on the floor in a headlock.