9.

I stumbled as I got out the car, ghost rushed to my side as he saw me trying to walk on my own. "Almost there Rose" he grunted picking me up holding my body in his strong arms, my head kept rolling back as I was tired but super fucked the hell up.

We reach my room as I felt the warm air hit my face as soon as the door opened. He laid me on my bed gently, "stay put, I'll be back" as he went to get a rag to cool me down and clean my makeup off. He came out of the bathroom walking towards my bed once again, crouched in front me as I sat up from my bed, my vision hazy yet focused at times.

"You know.. you aren't sooo bad" I patted his face drunkly, his mask was still on but I felt his jawline through it, sharp and firm. "Is that so?" He chuckled, wiping off the last bit of my makeup. I nodded with a big smile, my body shifted on its own as if I had no control of it. I looked at ghost with my eyes shutting heavy but I admired him. He was taking care of me, being gentle and tender. "You think you will need help getting dressed?" He asked concerned, as I tried getting up to go to my dresser I lost some of my balance as ghost caught my arm. "Okay, never mind" he said sitting me back down on the bed, he grabbed me a pair of plaid pj pants and a black long sleeve shirt.

Ghost crouched in front of me once again, his face leveled to mine, "do you mind?" He gestured as he lifted my pjs up in his hands. I nodded as I put my arms up, he lifted the dress over my head and scanned my body. I saw his eyes wander for about a minute before he grabbed my shirt and put it over my head. "I kinda have a confessionn" I spoke slurring my words, he lifted his eyebrows up, "and what is that Rose" he replied as he slid my pants on gently. I looked away giggling as I tried getting my words out, "I never kissed a guy before, never even had sex" I pointed my finger to ghost, "but you could be my firstt" I laughed as my body threw itself back on my mattress and my eyes slowly fluttering as I tried keeping them open. Ghost froze looking as if my words shocked him in a way but soon chuckled, "that's enough out of you, you're drunk Rose" He brings a cup of cold water to my bedside table. I sat up on the bed as ghost sat on the edge keeping his distance, "Don't be shyy come closerrr" I whined drunkly pouting, I patted the open area next to me signaling him to come next to me. He was hesitant at first but then gave in, "Rose, you need rest, we got a mission tomorrow and you need to be well aware for it" He softly spoke.

His eyes met mine as I couldn't stop looking at him, I felt hungry for him, my eyes looking through his honey brown eyes. As he sat next to me I slowly moved myself closer to him, I put my hand on his cheek his mask covered gently. His breathing got slower but heavier as he saw me leaning in slowly towards his face, "Rose, I can't.. it's not right" his tone low but caring. "Oh come on, please" I slightly begged, "not like this, it would be wrong of me to do that to you" he looked away as he stood up and raised my blanket to place on my legs. "I give permission thoughhh" I said pouting as my head dropped back slowly, he laughed and lowered my body to lay down placing his hand on my shoulders. "One day love, it will be worth it, promise" he grinned, his look feeling comforting and soft.

I laid down as ghost grabbed a chair and sat across from the bed. "I'll be here until you go to sleep" he spoke softly. I let out a faint smile as I slowly drifted to sleep, "goodnight ghostie .." I said sleepy as my words trailed off.

Ghost's Pov:

Rose seemed like she was having a great time, everyone else was drinking but I limited myself. I admired her from afar trying to be discreet as I sat in a corner booth. More shots kept coming and she chugged them. "Bloody hell.." I mumbled to myself, I knew where this was going. I heard Rose call my name as she pointed from across the bar, she was hammered. Why would she do this to herself? Any guy would think she's vulnerable right now in her drunken state, I need to get her back to base. The guys were piss drunk, so I knew I had to be the one to bring her home. I walked over to Rose, I felt her swing her arm around me as she leaned her full weight on me, her eyes looked heavy, smiling drunkly at me. "Rose you need to get home, you're bloody drunk" I said firmly but concerned. She insisted she was fine but I didn't like seeing her like this so I decided to take her home.

As we got back to base, I walked with her over to her room as I held her in my arms, she kept mumbling words that didn't even make sense. As I opened her door to her room, I gently placed her on the bed. I grabbed a rag from the bathroom and soaked it with cold water, she couldn't be alone I needed to make sure she got rest and she was okay.

I caught her staring at me a few times as she waited on her bed. I crouched in front of her as I started wiping her face with the cool rag, she then spoke up. "You know.. you aren't sooo bad" she slurred as she patted my cheek. Her words meant a lot to me as I didn't want her to think I was a heartless person, especially towards her. I let out a small smile under my mask and continued taking care of her.

I tried being polite as I didn't want to touch her if she wasn't comfortable. She gave me the consent to change her into her pjs so I helped her out. She then grabbed my attention once she mentioned she had a "confession", she then blurted she had never kissed a guy before let alone have sex with them. I stood in shock as I didn't expect her to say that.

How can anyone not want her? She was beautiful with the most kindest heart, I want to show her she's worth everything.

Afterwards I sat down at the edge of her bed respecting her space. I saw her pat an empty area of the bed next to her as she whined, I hesitated as part of me wanted her but I wasn't that type of person to take someone in their drunken state, it wasn't right. I didn't want to offend her, so I moved next to her. As I looked at her beautiful eyes, I realized she was leaning in, my breathing became more intense, I wanted her but no, I couldn't do it. She deserves more than that, she deserves respect. "Rose, I can't.. it's not right" I had to pull myself way as I had to deny her, and I hated refusing her but I had to.

I tucked her into bed as I laid her back slowly, she then said goodnight to me, with the nickname "Ghostie", it was cute. Usually I don't let anyone give me nicknames, but she had an exception. As she drifted off to sleep, I replied to her softly, "goodnight Rose". I decided to stay for awhile longer, she seemed so peaceful sleeping. I didn't want to leave her. After some time passed I slowly made my way out of her room closing the door quietly and headed next door into mine.
____________________
Rose's Pov:

My head was pounding as I woke up to the sunlight beaming on my face. I didn't remember how I got home or how I got into Pj's but I was glad to be at base rather than waking up somewhere else. I lay my hand on my forehead as the pounding pain got stronger by the minute. I groaned as I grabbed my phone to check the time, 9:45am.

*knock knock*

"Coming" I groaned as I walked up to the door rubbing my eyes.

I open the door and there I saw ghost.