Chapter 3- dream come true

Tom's POV-
When I walked to my dorm number..I saw that beautiful girl standing as if she was waiting for her roommate. "Hey you got 271 also" I said "yea I did" the girl slightly chuckled. I admired her beauty for a moment until she snapped at me. "Do you wanna go at the same time?" She asked "Anything you want gorgeous" I said with a smirk"

Sienna's POV-
While waiting for my roommate,I saw that cute guy from the airport walking towards my direction. I was hoping he would be my roommate. Little did I know...he was my roommate!!! I was nervous to talk to him. We starting talking until I noticed he was looking deeply into my eyes.

I didn't know how to react so I just snapped him out of it. "Do you wanna go at the same time?" I asked "anything you want gorgeous" he smirked. I knew I was blushing but I didn't care. This boy does something to me. We walked in the dorm together and.. O.M.G it was beautiful. Of course all my clothes wouldn't fit in that tiny closet but I'll manage to make that work.

"Gosh this is beautiful" I said "Like you" the guy said. I smile at him and we made eye contact until I broke it. "So uh, what is your name?" I asked "Tom.Tom Kaulitz" he said sort of hesitantly. "That's a cute name" i smiled at it and he smiled back.

Tom's POV-
The beautiful girl had asked for my name. "Tom.Tom Kaulitz" I said a little hesitantly hoping she wouldn't be one of those fan girls. Surprisingly, I don't think she knew who I was. "And what is your name?" I asked the girl. "Sienna Engel" she said softly. I looked at her imagining her name being Sienna Kaulitz. I smiled to myself. "Gosh Sienna you're so beautiful"I said in German."Hey I understood what you said" she said

"So are you German?" I asked since she understood me. "Yes I am" she said in German. I smiled and said "I'm surprised you don't know who I am." I said. "Who are you? My friends have told me you are in a band but I can't think of who you could be." She said. "I'm from a band called Tokio Hotel. Im the guitarist in the band. We are sorta popular. We are mostly famous In Germany." I said. She looked at me with a surprised face.

"You know how to play guitar?! Me too!" She said excitedly.

See what I mean. She's perfect.

Siennas POV-
Tom had said he plays guitar. I was so happy to hear that! I've always wanted to show someone my skills. He seemed perfect for me.

Those beautiful eyes,his voice,his nose, and his lips were just perfect. I asked him if he brought his guitar. He said "Yea I did but we can play that later." He got a little closer to me "I wanna get to know you more" he smirked and looked me up and down.

We sat on his bed and just talked. Then he asked me "Hey, weren't you the  one at the airport? Didn't We made eye contact?"I smiled and said "yea that was me. And we did make eye contact." he then pulled me closer to him and whispered in his ear "you know you're pretty right?" He said softy. I blushed and whispered in his ear "you know you're handsome right?" I said softly. I saw him get shy but I liked that.

We talked about our lives and we may or may not have..cuddled together.

Tom's POV-
We talked about our lives and we cuddled. She was on Top of my chest. Gosh she smelt so good. Her beautiful silky hair and her skin make my feel like something else. All I wanted to do is just make out with her.

While she was talking she noticed I zoned out. "Tom?Tom!" She said loudly. She looked into my eyes. I swallowed hard and just couldn't refuse it anymore. I leaned in to kiss her. She didn't pull back. It was kind of like she had been wanting to kiss me too.I kissed her softly on the lips then I kissed her like I've been waiting my whole life. She then bit my bottom lip as if she was teasing me. She then started sucking on my sweet spot and I let out a groan, loving the feeling of her. I could resist, I started sucking on her neck. I found her sweet spot and started sucking harder and harder. She let out small groans. I loved hearing her.

I then stop even though I didn't want to and looked at her face. She seemed happy and exhausted. I then kissed her forehead and got off the bed to head to the bathroom.

Siennas POV- holy shit. I just made out with Tom,my crush. Gosh he was a great kisser. When he sucked on my sweet spot I wouldn't hold it in. I let out some soft groans. He then stopped even tho I knew he didn't want to.

He looked and kissed me on my forehead. I kissed him on the cheek and he headed to the bathroom. I checked my phone and opened Snapchat. I look at myself on the camera and noticed..he left multiple hickeys on my neck.

"TOM GET OVER HERE!" I yelled but nicely. He ran out the bathroom with his hand wet from washing his hands. "Look Tom!" "Look what you left on me!" I said a little mad. "Woahh nice!" He said smirking. "Don't you like the masterpiece I made on you?" He said. I looked at myself through the camera and I kind of did like it. "It's a reminder that your mine" he said with a smirk and then winked at me. "Yea I guess I kind of like it" I said with a smile. I then noticed Tom had some too.

"Well you should look at yourself too" I said. He then ran to the mirror and check it out. "Hey at least people know that we are taken by each other." He said shrugging his shoulders while smiling. "Good luck lover boy but I'm not yours" I said "yet" Tom and I said at the same time.
———
A/N- Sorry for any typos! Ik this chapter was sorta boring but Dw there is gonna  be some juicy stuff next chapter. I might post the next chapter later or tomorrow! Bye😛