Chapter 8- a night to remember

Siennas POV-
I wake up and I try to move but I find myself in Tom's arms. 'Is this how I fell asleep?' I asked my self. I stay in him arms until I saw that it was time to get ready. I move out of time arms causing him to wake up. "Wake up sleepyhead" I tell Tom. "Noo my love, 5 more minutes" he whines. Gosh his morning voice is so hot. "Nope we are gonna be late" I said. "I'm only getting up cause I wanna spend the day with you" Tom says winking at me.

I playfully roll my eyes at him and walk to my wardrobe to find something. I picked out a white long sleeve with some baggy cargo pants.

 I picked out a white long sleeve with some baggy cargo pants

It was simple but cute. I brush my teeth and brushed my hair. I finished up and walked out of the bathroom. I see Tom who's matching with me. He smiles at me. He must of seen what I picked out. "Looks like we are matching" Tom says. "Looks like we Are" I say smiling back. He made me so nervous. "Cmon let's head out for breakfast" I say grabbing his hand. I look back at him because she wouldn't move from his position. He like froze. He started blushing because I held his hand. He came to my side and held my hand the whole time.

We make it to the breakfast room and I spotted gabby and Eric. We grabbed our food and made our way to their table. "Oooo looks like Tom and Sienna are together" gabby said "what? No!" I say. "Not yet" Tom says after me. We smile at each other and Eric started to fake gag. We ate our food and talked for a while. I had to get some work done and so said Tom and the rest.

We separate and did our work. I had a lot of work so I was with my professor for a while. I'm finally done with all my work and head to my dorm to put my stuff away. I grabbed my keys and heard Tom on the phone "yes she doesn't know. She'll be in shock" he said. 'What does he mean?' I think in my head.

Tom's POV-
"Yes she doesn't know. She'll be in shock" I say while on the phone with someone. I hear the door unlocking at hung up immediately. I acted like nothing happened. "Hey t!" Sienna says. "Hi meine Liebe" I say "Mit wem hast du telefoniert? (Who were you on the phone with?) Sienna asks.

Oh shit. What if she heard everything. "Oh uh just my brother" I say. "Oh that's right you have a twin brother!" She says. "Yep" I say a little nervous. "Do you have any pictures of you guys together?" She asks "oh yea I do" I say "wanna see?" I ask. "Sure!" She responds. I show her a picture of me and bill when we were younger.

 I show her a picture of me and bill when we were younger