Chapter 9- flashbacks

Toms POV-
I was woken up in the middle of the night by Sienna twitching.She seemed scared. I'm guessing she was having a nightmare. She then wakes up breathing heavily. She looks at me and hugs me tight. "Hey hey meine Liebe, Are you ok?" I say comforting her "no t. I'm scared" siennas says with a shaky voice. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask. "Not right now. Sag es dir später heute." (I'll tell you later) Sienna says hugging me. I hugged her tightly and fall back asleep.

Sienna POV-
I wake up and see Tom sleeping again. I look at the time '9:30' it's fine because it's the weekend. I stay in bed a little longer until I get flashbacks from my nightmare last night. It was so traumatizing. I forget about it and I kiss Tom on his forehead. I get out of bed and pick out a cozy outfit.

I had nothing to do today so I wanted to be comfortable

I had nothing to do today so I wanted to be comfortable. I brush my teeth and hair. I walk out and sit on Tom's bed since he's in my bed. I watch some YouTube for a little until tom woke up. "Good morning beautiful" Tom says in his morning voice. "Good morning handsome" I say back. "How was ur sleep?" Tom asks. "Oh uh good.." I say a little hesitantly. "Hey my love, what was ur nightmare about..?" He asks. "Oh- uh.." I say. "My love you can talk to me. It's ok. I'm here" Tom says picking up my chin. "Ok.. um. Well when I was younger..I had this uncle.." I say while chills go down my spine. "And he..he touched me and abu- abused me.." I say trying to hold back my tears. "A-and.. I had a dream of him doing it again.." I say tearing up. "Oh my gosh.. my love I'm so sorry. You deserve better. Ill alway protect you. You'll be safe around me. I Promise." Tom's says in a shaky voice. I could tell he was sad. "Why don't we do something to get ur mind off of this?" Tom suggests. "I would like that." I say with a smile. "Ok I'll get ready" Tom says kissing my forehead. "Ok love, but don't I need to change also?" I ask. "No your fine like that. Unless you want to" he says "it's fine I'll just stay in this but I'll change my shoes. I was wearing ugg boots but I changed to air forces. Tom comes out wearing his usual baggy clothes. Why does he wear baggy clothes when he has a body like that. His abs are so hot and his veiny arm. "Ok love let's go." Tom says grabbing my hand. I follow him to the Uber and we sit down. He hold my hand the whole way to our destination. The drive was 10 minutes away. Tom and I talk about some random things. I love how it was so easy to talk to him. We arrive to our destination. I walk out the car with Tom. I see what is going on and OMGG!!!

To be continued...

———
527 words!

A/N: HII. Sorry this is short but like I said in my previous chapter, I was busy and I was gonna post a short chapter. I'll post tmrw and the chapter will be much longer! BYEEE<33