Chapter 7-alone time

The next day

Toms POV-
I wake up to see Sienna peacefully sleeping. 'Gosh she does something to me' I stare at her for a while just admiring her. "You know it's rude to stare" she said. Shit she's awake. "I was just admiring you" I say getting out of bed and walking towards her bed. I sat down on her bed while we just made eye contact. "We would be a hot couple." I said. "You got win me back first. Then I'll Believe everything you say." She says.

"What if I change just for you meine Liebe?" I asked. "I'd like to see that" she says smiling at me. I'd do anything for her. I know I've messed up in the past but I'm willing to change. I got dressed in my usual baggy clothes. I wait for sienna to come out of the bathroom. She walks out and...holy shit. She's so fucking hot. Her hour glass body is showing and her beautiful blue eyes just glow. She does something to me.

siennas POV-
I pick out and outfit to wear for the day

(If you don't like it then you can change it)Perfect! This outfit really brought out myHourglass body

Perfect! This outfit really brought out my
Hourglass body. I felt confident like always. 'I
Hope Tom doesn't say anything negative' i thought. I Walk out to see Tom looking me up and down. He plays with his lip piercing and looks into my eyes. I walk towards him,leaning my lips closer to  his lips but then dodging them to move to his ear. "You can have all this once u prove to me that you changed" I said with a tone that turns him on.

I look at him, with a sneaky smile. I then turn around and walk away,showing off my butt on purpose. I then feel hands around my waist. Then I feel something hard close to my butt. Omg. Is he hard. I turn around facing him. He looks at me and then my lips. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. I need to be proved that he would change for me. I kissed him softly on the cheek and then turned around to do my makeup

(U can change it if you want)I decided to not go overboard with the makeup and keep it somewhat simple

I decided to not go overboard with the makeup and keep it somewhat simple. I do my lip combo and finished up. I walk out the bathroom and see Tom looking at my again.

"Gosh you just can't get enough of me" I said. He looked at me and then looks away with his cheeks a shade of pink. Is he blushing? Am I making him nervous? I brush the off and I walk towards tom and grabbed his chin with my hand. I faced his face to mine. "I'll be back T. Don't ruin your chance tommy boy" I say with a smile. He laughs and says "I swear I'll change for you." He said. I sorta believe him and kissed his cheek leaving lipstick on his cheek. I say by and head to my professors class.

Toms POV-
I swore to sienna that I would change and that I would prove to her that I love her. I headed out to the nearest grocery store to buy her snacks and some flowers. I know this girl will be mine. She isn't like all the other girls. She doesn't seem like she wants me for fame. I just know she'll be mine. I buy all the stuff and made my way back to the dorms before she got back.

I set up everything and I head to the lunch room to eat. I see sienna by herself in line for food. I walk up to her and say "hey beautiful." She turns around with an annoyed face until she realizes it's me. Why would she turn around like that? Anyways. She hugs me and then says "hey Tom! Do you wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" I'd take any opportunity to be with her.

I say yes and she takes me to her friends. We all sit down and talk "Tom, gabby and Eric, gabby and Eric, Tom." She says "yea we know who he is dummy." Eric says. He's funny. "So, I heard you and Sienna have sort of a 'thing' going on" gabby said. "Oh uhh yea." I say. Sienna mugged gabby's shoulder, which I found funny.

"Anyways. Sienna, would you like to hang out today, just me and you?" I ask. Gabby and Eric look at each other and then at me and then at sienna. "Of course" she says. I'm so glad she said yes. We all talked and I got closer to sienna. Her friends were pretty funny and cool.

Siennas POV-
Once we all finished eating, I felt Tom tap my should and he whispered into my ear "I have a surprise for you in the dorm" he says with a smile. I smile and rub my thumb against his cheek. We say our goodbyes to gabby and Eric and make our way to the dorm. I don't know why but I'm sorta nervous for the surprise. Tom unlocks the door and then covers my eyes.

We walk in and he says "surprise!" He uncovers my eyes and I see a huge load of snacks on my bed with some red roses. "Omg Tom!" I say "what?what! Do you not like it? I can take it back if you don-" he says before I cut him off. "No no Tom, I love it!" I said hugging him. "You didn't have to Tom." I say "of course I did. I wanted to spend time with you and hangout." Tom says "thank you so much." I say hugging him again.

"Anything for you meine Liebe" he says kissing my forehead. I sit down and look at everything. "So, like I said. Do you want hang out and do something." He asked "yes!!" I say excitedly. Tom is such a sweetheart.

Toms POV-
We watch we movie. She cuddle with me and she rested her head on my chest while I had on hand on her thigh and the other on her head. The movie finishes and I sat up causing her to sit up also. I look at her with awe. I love her. She's so perfect. We make eye contact and none of us breaking it. I then break the contact. I look down cause I was nervous and I'm pretty sure I was blushing. Her picks up my head with her hand. She then asks me "do I make you nervous?" She ask with a smile. "Maybe" I Said with a shy smile.

"Hey sienna. Can I talk to you.?" I ask with a serious face. "Yea? Whats wrong?" She asked. "Nothing but. When I walked up to you earlier this afternoon, you seem annoyed." I say with a sad face hoping I wasn't the one who annoyed her. "Oh..yea about that. Um there's this guy who always hits on me and makes me uncomfortable. He's just annoying and when I heard the voice i thought it was him but it was you, thankfully." She day looking down. I felt so bad. I didn't want her to be going through this. "Hey hey meine Liebe, you dont need to be scared cause I'm here to protect you." I say hugging her.

"I love you tom" she says. My stomach fills with butterflies and I feel happy. " I love you too Sienna." She then Looks up at me and kissed me immediately. It wasn't like those horny needy kisses. This one was pure love and it was soft. She pulled away and laid on my chest. After a while she got up and took her phone out. She pulled me to get close to her as her took a mirror pic of us together.

(It looked like this)She then walked away to change into her pjs and took off her makeup

She then walked away to change into her pjs and took off her makeup. God she looks just as pretty without make up. She lays back in bed with me and I play with her hair as she's on my chest, causing her to fall asleep. I saw that she fell asleep making me go to sleep also. 'I love this girl so much' I thought.

———
1393 words!

A/N- I kinda liked this chapter . I also dont have time to re read this chapter for any typos so don't mind it but I'll fix them later.Guys imma try to be posting daily now just because I'm not as busy. I love you guys so much and please leave some recommendations for the story! BYEE<3