Chapter 6- explain Yourself

Continuation from last chapter
'Cant wait to see this bitch'
-
Siennas POV-
I sat down in my bed. I went on my laptop and searched 'Tom Kaulitz'. I scrolled through websites until one specific website caught my eye 'Germany's Playboy'. I clicked on the website and saw thousands of pictures of Tom with girls. I was upset. Not at Tom but at me. Of course Tom would be playing me. I'm so stupid. Before I got to scroll more, Tom walked in.

I shut my computer trying to act like I wasn't doing anything. I looked at him with a mad glare. He looked at me with a death stare. I broke the silence. "So, how was ur make out session with that girl?" I asked. "It was pretty good." Tom said coldly "why are you making out with other boys Sienna?"He asked angrily. "Oh so you can make out with girls but I cant make out with ONE boy?" I scoffed "you can't come apologizing  to me one day and then the next day to make out with another girl. No wonder you're called 'Germanys Playboy'." I said. "What do you mean?" He said acting confused but I know he knew what I meant. "Just stop Tom" I Said.

He walked over to his bed and just sat there day dreaming. I snapped him out of it when I said "you know, apologizing won't work this time. So don't try me."

Tom's POV-
I walked into the dorm room. I saw sienna on her laptop but she closed it immediately.
She looked at me with a mad glare. I gave her a death stare but all I wanted to do it just apologize until she forgave me. I wanted to hug her and tell her I would never do it again. She broke the silence. Whatever. 2 minutes skip and I'm not my bed zoning out.
I am thinking of a way to apologize to sienna.

She started saying to me "you know, apologizing won't work this time. So don't try me." It's like she read my mind or something. I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked up to her bed and sat down. I started saying "Sienna please,can I please explain." "I'm listening" she said but wasn't making eye contact.

"Ok so I know I've been a bitch lately but if I'm being honest, ur the only person who's on my mind. Like that first time u saw my making out with that girl, I was trying to get out off my mind but it didn't work. I realized I fucked Up and I came apologizing. Since you didn't forgive me I made a huge mistake. When you came out of that bathroom I thought you liked gorgeous but I didn't want you to think that I liked you (which I did) so I instead teased you cause I thought you wouldn't get offended. Then once you left the dorm mad at me I then again realized I messed up. I went to find some other chick so I could get you off my mind. I obviously saw that you saw me and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I then pushed the girl off of me so I could go find you but then I saw you making out with a guy. I know I messed up and I shouldn't have done all that. I'm honestly so sorry my love. I know we aren't dating but your are so special to me. I really do want to work things out and just start over again. Can you please for give me?" I said.

After a couple for seconds she looked at me in the eyes. She looked at me with sad doe eyes. I felt so bad. I knew she made out with that guy cause she wanted me to feel the way she felt. She then replied with "Tom. I get that your sorry and you want to star over. I just need some space right now. I forgive you but we can just be friends for now." She said.

I let out a sigh and said "thank you so much. I promise I won't mess up anything ever again." I said. "Friends?" I asked "Friends" sienna said confirming it. She kissed me on the cheek. Which felt like a love way but we are friends so, why would she do that? I didn't think much of it. I'm just glad we are all good now.

Siennas POV-
Me and Tom just worked it out and now we are friends. I just can't believe I fell for Tom when he is a playboy. But did he really mean what he said? Is he really sorry? Am I actually on his mind that much? Whatever. I brushed that off and headed to talk to my friends.

I saw gabby's sitting down on her phone. I walked up to her. " Heyyy gabbyyyy" I Said "Omg Girl what was that whole make out session about?!" Gabby said. I had forgot that Eric and her saw. "Oh um. Long story." I said. "Cmon tell meee" gabby said

"fine. Long story short, i saw Tom make out with a girl AGAIN so I decided to give him the taste of his own medicine. I made my way to make out with that random dude. Once that was done I made my way to the dorm room and five minutes later Tom walks in. We work things out and we are good now." I said. I know I didn't give her much details but I just wanted to get it over with.

"Omg girl. Tom is crazy for you." Gabby said "what do you mean?" I asked. "Well Tom is known for being a playboy and usually just uses girls for one night. But he came back to you. He doesn't want you to go Sienna." Gabby said. She was sort of right I guess. Tom usually uses girl for one night and then moves on the next day. I just hope Tom won't mess things up again.
———
1017 words!!
A/N: I know this chapter is boring and rushed but I've been busy all week and this is all I could do. I don't really know what to write for the next chapter but I have an idea. BYEE<3