Chapter 10- G and S <3

Sienna's POV-
I wake up to a beautiful masterpiece next to me. Tom. He is so amazing I can't believe I can call him mine. Yesterday felt so unreal. I stay in bed for a little longer. While I was laying in bed, i got a text message from gabby.

'Hey Enna! Get ready cause today is gonna be an Amazing day! I'll be at ur room in 1 hr!"She said. What? What is today? I don't recall anything that's happening today. Oh well.

I get up carefully off the bed trying not to wake up Tom. I heard something. It was Tom. He's been awake the whole time. "Love where are you going?" He said with his morning voice. "Gabby and I are having a girls day!" I said. "Oh, how long will you be out?" Tom asks. Ugh i love how much he cares. "I'm not sure yet. I just got the memo right now." I say. "Okay liebe" he said with a smile.

I head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and came out the bathroom. I come out the bathroom and see Tom with a smirk on his face. "What's wrong tom?" I say with a innocent face. "Nothing" he says with a seductive tone. Gosh the things I'd let him do to me. I just smile at him and find an outfit. Since today is a girls day out, I want to feel pretty and confident!

The weather was nice today so I think this is perfect! Plus, gabby never told me what we are doing

The weather was nice today so I think this is perfect! Plus, gabby never told me what we are doing. I had back into the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my makeup.

 I had back into the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my makeup

This is how my makeup turned out! I love it. I decided to do a natural look. I step out of the bathroom and walk towards Tom. He's on the bed looking at me up and down. I slowly bring my head towards his. I reach for his lips and give him a kiss. I Look back at him. And he just starting at me. Hmm. I Wonder what he's thinking about.

Toms POV-
Sienna comes out the bathroom looking so beautiful. All I want to do is kiss her and never stop. She comes towards me and reaches for my lips. She gently kissed me. I admire her beauty and wonder why she wears makeup when she is naturally stunning. The things I'd do for and to her. She makes my world complete. Matter of fact, she is my world. I hate to see her mad or sad. She makes me feel loved. I love her. I don't want her to leave. I want her to stay and cuddle with me all day long. But I understand she needs girl time. Too bad she is like my only friend here. I haven't really made any friends Since I've been all over Sienna.