Chapter 5- taste of ur own medicine

Continuation from last chapter:
- "your not gonna win me back that easily"

3rd Person -
"Oh yea?" Tom said. "Yea" sienna said pushing him off of her. She rolled her eyes at him and made her way to the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. Once she got out, Tom was laying in..her bed? "Tom what are you doing.?" Sienna said confused. "Cmon babe let's sleep together" Tom said with a smirk. "Uh- Yea no."

Sienna Said making her way to Tom's bed since Tom took over hers. She got in bed and she could smell the strong scent of Tom's cologne. She eventually drifted off to sleep.

Toms POV:
When she was in the bathroom changing, I decided to give it a shot and get in her bed so she could sleep with me. I laid in her bed for a little. I smelt siennas scent all over her bed sheets. She smelt like vanilla. Once she got out she looked at me with an annoyed face but yet she was confused. I hesitated for a bit and said "cmon babe let's sleep together" "uh- yea no" sienna said.

Gosh she is feisty. She walked over to my bed and I'm guessing she fell asleep. I fell asleep after a while.

Next morning

Siennas POV:
I woke up and smelt Tom's scent. I had forgotten that I had fell asleep in his bed. I turned to See Tom looking at me with awe. We look into each other's eyes for a while until I broke the eye contact. I look at the time '8:04' "Hey let's get dressed" I said. We both get up and look through our clothes to find something to wear. I found a cute outfit.

It was a sunny with a breeze outside

It was a sunny with a breeze outside. The perfect weather for this outfit to be worn. I made my way to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

I walk out feeling confident until tom said "you're gonna wear that?" He said chuckling. My heart sank. I couldn't believe he said that. "yea..? What's wrong with it" i asked quietly. "You look like a bum" he answered. 'excuse me?!? I'm the one whos dressed like a bum? Look at you!' I thought. I kept my anger in and instead answered with "ok." With sad but angry tone. 'What a bitch' i thought. I walked out the room giving Tom a mad glare. I shut the door and looked for my friends.

Toms POV:
I changed into my clothes and once i finished, sienna came out looks stunning. I didn't want to tell her that so I just said "you're gonna wear that?" Chuckling. I meant to tease her but I guess it came out the wrong way. She looked sadder and then she said  "yea..?" "You look like a bum" i said hoping she would take it as a joke. Nope. She looked even more mad. "Ok." Is what she said

'FUCK. I was supposed to make things better but no' i thought. She left the room giving me a mad glare and then shut the door.

Siennas POV: i made my way to the breakfast area and saw my two best friends. Gosh they made me so much more happier. "Woahh love the fit Enna" Eric said "yea! Give us a twirl!" Gabby said. I gave them a quick twirl and sat down with them.

They definitely noticed I was sad and mad. "Hey Enna what's wrong?" Gabby asked "Nothing?" I answered. Gabby and Eric looked at each other. "We know there is something going on" Eric said. I sighed "Ugh fine. I came out the bathroom feeling confident and then Tom commented something about my outfit." I said. "Well..? What did they bitch say?" Gabby asked. "He laughed and said i looked like a bum" i answered.

I know I was kinda overreacting but i still didn't get why Tom acted like this. "That bitch shouldn't even be talking. He dresses like a homeless person." Gabby said. "Don't let Tom bring down your confidence. You're better than him and even he knows it." Eric said. I smiled at both of them and said "thanks you guys. Idk what I would do without you guys in my life." I hugged them and then we made our wake to get food.

We ate and talked until it was time to leave the breakfast area. I was feeling a lot better. Until...i saw Tom kissing a girl and grabbing her butt.
I was at the last straw with Tom. He made my blood boil. 'That's it' i  thought. He can't just make out with a girl,then come apologizing to me and then doing it again?!?!? I couldn't take it anymore.

I made my way to find a guy who looked interested in me. I just needed Tom to taste his own medicine. I looked at a cute guy who looked at me up and down licking his lips. I walked towards him at started kissing him. I made sure that Tom to perfectly see me. I started kissing the guys harder and put my arm around it neck pulling him closer. He grabbed my waist and brought it closer to him. He started making his way to my butt. I moaned into the kiss and then we eventually let go of each other. I walked away slowed letting go of his arm and winking at him.

I saw Tom looking at me with a death stare. He looked mad and really jealous. I gave him a fake sweet smile and made my way to the dorm room.

Toms POV:
After sienna left the dorm room i decided to just forget about everything and made my way to find a hot chick to make out with. I found his  
mid blonde girl. She was the best there is besides Sienna. I walked up to her and started flirting with her. She looked at my lips and I quickly started hungrily kissing her. She started moaning and I grabbed her butt hard.

I saw sienna looking at me. She looked jealous and mad. I focused on the girl i was kissing and tried to imagine her being Sienna. I needed siennas touch. I looked around for sienna. I saw her making out with a guy.

Sienna had her arms on his neck and his hands on her waist. That was all I needed to see. I pulled away from the blonde chick and just started at them until they finally stopped. Sienna looked at me with a fake sweet smile. I was burning. She got me so mad. I made my way to the dorm. 'Cant wait to see this bitch' i thought.
———
1126 words
A/N: GUYS LMK IS THERE IS ANY TYPOS. Sorry for not being active but I just don't have the motivation to do this but I promise i will be more active. I feel like this story is getting boring. But Dw...this story is all planned out.(hehehe) BYEEE LOVE UUU