⌗¹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧

For the sake of the story you have long hair 

:( 

:)

Also like.... bad punctuation, spelling, descriptions, and capitalization.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 me through this 'cause i'm 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 me through this 'cause i'm 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓.❞

      ‧₊˚ ⋅✧* | [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓. Chewing on your nails lightly, gazing around the room.

"[y/n], you'll be going out with them. Starting now you'll be in charge of occupying the Elric brothers on their missions." Your jaw dropping slack along with your hand flopping to your side.

"You cannot be serious." You roll your head back with a groan. "You'll be fine." Roy counters with a roll of his eyes.

"That little pipsqueak. Is it because I can't do alchemy like the rest of you? Putting me through this 'cause I'm different."

𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚·

Ranting and mumbling under your breath as you left the main military building. Walking through the streets, lazily searching for the freezing alchemist.

A sense of cold and strong energy washing over you makes you shiver. "Gotcha'." The heels of your boots hit against the ground as you ran, taking sharp turns around corners until you felt the large amount of energy close by.

Rounding the corner, unsheathing the whip that was wrapped around your waist. Flicking it as it struck the alchemist. the cracking sound causing him to just back. "That's not alchemy."

Letting out a grunt as the girl entered the alleyway under a street light.

Your [h/c] hair was mostly let down besides the two pigtails held up by two purple bows, shining under the street light.