⌗⁶ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗛𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, maybe I shouldn't have done 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, maybe I shouldn't have done 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓.❞

‧₊˚ ⋅✧* | 𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘. The entire building was destroyed and burnt down. "Dr. Marcoh's research, it's all gone!"

Stepping over burnt rubbled you picked up a book, the paper falling apart in your hands. "There's nothing left here but ashes, everything's gone." Gripping onto the strap of your satchel.

If whoever set fire to the library must've known they came across marcoh's research so what would they do to get your parents research?

"Major armstrong!" A voice called behind them. "Oh, second lieutenant ross and sergeant brosh. What do we owe this pleasure?"

"You've been ordered to report back to the command center, sir."

"We'll be taking over supervision of Edward Elric, his brother, and [y/n] effective immediately." Brosh stated. "Very well, they're your's."

"What is this? Just when I think I'm home free, they saddle me with more bodyguards, this is getting old!" Ed complained.

𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚·

Pushing the alchemist into a car they drove away from the library.

"All might not be lost. There's a woman who's well acquainted with the materials in the first branch." She said,

The two perked up at her claim. "However, she wasn't working there anymore."

Groaning Ed crosses his arms. "That sounds incredibly helpful." Sweat drips down brosh's face as he stares at Al. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Although, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you wearing a suit of armor?"

Tensing up you all begin to sweat bullets. "It's a hobby."

The two in military uniforms turn to whisper to each other. "So, what do you say guys, it's a lovely view isn't it?"

"Oh yeah. Yeah. It's gorgeous!"

Exiting the car they entered a building and making their way to a steel door.