⌗³ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗛

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 only 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍!❞

‧₊˚ ⋅✧* | 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓. The man working on his gasp then turned to see the three alchemists. "Hey! It's Edward, Alphonse, and [y/n]."

"Welcome back you three." Riza greeted. "Go on in, the colonel's expecting you." Ed dead panned as they went into Roy's office, not happy to see the colonel.

"Well done on the liore case, you three. Nice work, I appreciate you resolving the matter." Adjusting some papers on his desk. "It's no big deal, it's not like we did it for you."

"Right, the philosopher's stone. Another false lead?" The two boys sit up, making eye contact with the colonel.

Sighing Ed gave him a nod. "Yeah, after all that the stone was a fake. Even so, the power it gave Cornello was real enough. He transmuted this huge chimera right in front of us."

Roy leaning back in his chair. "I still wonder how I was able to use the stone to do that. I'm not familiar enough with the field of bio-alchemy to really understand it." Al stated.

"Yeah, I'm curious about that, too. It might be worth looking into." You commented. "Who knows, maybe we'll find something to help restore our bodies."

Al letting out a hum in agreement. "It might help if you consulted a specialist." Opening a drawer in his desk.

"The sewing life alchemist; shou tucker. He's done some heavy research into chimera transmutation. I'll introduce you."

"You would do that for us?" The suit of armor awed happily. Ed blinking in disbelief. "Okay, what's the catch? You want something, don't you?!" He accused.

"Don't doubt my motives! I'm trying to repay you for your work on the liore case. Doing you a favor is better than indebted to you." He muttered under his breath.

𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚·

"Two years ago Tucker transmuted a chimera that could understand human speech. That earned him a certification as a state alchemist."