⌗⁸ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐒 THESE ARE 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒!❞

‧₊˚ ⋅✧* | 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄. "Looks like you can sit up now, huh." A grumble leaving his throat. "What happened with the fifth laboratory?"

"Well, it... um....." Brosh nervously trailed on. "Someone blew up the building and there is nothing left of it but rubble." Lieutenant ross explained. "Damn it! You mean they wiped out everything!?"

His outburst caused pain to shock through his side. "That didn't feel good. This isn't fair." clutching his wound.

"Do you know how close I was to finding out the truth? This is no time for me to be laying around in a hospital."

Brosh and Ross looked at each other and nodded. "Fullmetal alchemist, sir! We apologize in advance for this!" they shout in union. "Huh?" A hard slap landing across his cheek.

"You acted like a selfish child, you only escaped with your life because you were lucky. You don't have to do everything all on your own, you know? You can learn from other people besides [y/n]. Like us. Not all adults are the enemy, you can trust us."

Reassuring the boy there was more than one person to look for help. "That's all!" Standing up straight. "Please excuse our abusive words and conduct sir! It will not happen again."

"No, you're right. I should be apologizing." Ed admitted. "My punishment... for slapping you." Maria brought up. "Huh? nothing I had it coming. I honestly just expected it to come from [y/n]"

The two letting out sighs of relief. "What's got you two so scared of me?" He sweat dropped. "State certified alchemists carry a military rank equivalent to that of a major."

Ross explained, brosh nodding in agreement. "Don't worry about it, I didn't get my certification to get people to kiss up to me. you don't have to talk to me like i'm a high ranking officer."

"Really? Oh..."

"Ah, I guess we were scared of the brat for nothing. In that case..... You and [y/n], huh?" Raising his eyebrows suggestively and nudging his shoulder.

"What? NO!" his cheeks burning a bright red. "You can't deny it! Look at your face, and the way you stare at her explains it all."

Glaring at the man. "Speaking of which, where is she and Al anyways?"