⌗⁴ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 doesn't answer my 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 doesn't answer my 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.❞

‧₊˚ ⋅✧* | 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑵 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑳𝒀 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵 𝑭𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑫𝑺, 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀 𝑨 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬. "Hey, mom! Mom!" A little boy called out for his mother.

A young woman with bright green eyes and light brown hair, looked down at her son.

"What do you have there, Ed?" She smiled, holding a few tomatoes in her apron. "It's a present." Holding up his hands out, showing a small figurine of a horse. "I transmuted it."

"You did? You're, your fathers son all right." Her hand ran over his golden hair.

"Thank you very much. That's an amazing thing you did. Creating something as neat as this, takes talent."

"But..." The ground now wood, the tomatoes splatting on the hard wood.

A small gasp left his mouth as he looked up, his mother's face burnt and melting off, her hair almost gone besides some thick spotted parts.

"If you could do that, why couldn't you make mommy better, Ed?" Backing away, fear written all over his face.

"Big brother." Nina's voice called out.

Slowly turning around, the little girl and her dog morphed together, turning to the white furred chimera.

Screaming he began to run, someone ending up outside, running in the opposite direction of his house and the rockbell's.

Down the path his mother told him to never go down.

A house rested at the end of a hill, a gold and grayish white lighting zapping before subsiding.

Rushing down the steep hill he banged on the door, calling out for help.

Slowly the door opened on its own. The inside was warm, yet cold at the same time.

His breathing was labored as his ears filled with the sound of high pitched cries. A baby.

"Hello?" Following the poor infant's cries.

As he walked further and deeper into the house his height slightly increased, returning him back into the house he looked now.

Pushing open a cracked open door his eyes widened. Two bloody silhouettes splattered on the floor.