Prolonge

Author Note: This takes place before Hazbin Hotel.

(Your POV)

Hell...

When you hear that name, you're probably thinking of a burning wasteland. The smell of blood in the air and screams of the damned souls being tortured for all eternity. Stuff you might have seen or read from the bible or some religious film. But you couldn't be any further from the truth.

This is Pentagram City, Located on the first ring of Hell, The Pride ring

This is Pentagram City, Located on the first ring of Hell, The Pride ring. See whenever someone dies and is deemed unworthy of going to heaven, they get sent here. Here they can live out their afterlife just as they did in their regular life, with of exception of drugs and crimes being legal, strip clubs and sex shops around every corner, and a chance of you being mugged, kidnapped, murdered, raped, or all of the above if it's your lucky day. Almost like a day in LA.

But you get used to it, especially if you're a hell-born like me. I'm an incubus, and I've lived here my entire life. I'm used to what goes on around here. It's just a regular day for any demon down in hell. Though hell does have its downsides. See, due to the overpopulation of sinners, Heaven sends down exorcist angels to exterminate as many demons and sinners as they can every year. They call it a Cleansing, we call it a Purge.

I was taking a walk around the city, minding my own business, Until I overheard an argument from an alleyway I was passing by.

Female demon: I said fuck off, creep!

Male sinner: C'mon babe. I know we can have a good time.

Female Demon: I'm not some cheap whore!

Looking over, I saw a douchebag sinner coming on to a demon in rather skimpy clothing and I can tell that she wasn't having any of it. However, the sinner wasn't giving up so easily.

Sinner: Everyone says no at first, but soon you'll be screaming yes.

He then grabbed the demon's wrists as she tried to yank it away.

Demon: Hey, let go of me you dick!

I could already tell what was going to happen and knew I had to do something. So I approached the two.

Y/N: Hey! She said no.

The two acknowledged me as I approached.

Sinner: Do you mind, we're busy here.

Y/N: Actually, I do mind.

Sinner: Look, I know you whore demons need sex every now and then, so you can have seconds once I'm done, alright?

Y/N: That's not what I meant.

As soon as I got close, I socked the sinner right in the face, forcing him to let go of the demon.

Sinner: Fuck! Hey! Do you know who you're dealing with?

Y/N: Yea, a dumbass that doesn't know how to take a hint.