Masquerade

(Author's Note: Warning, This chapter contains abusive and non-consensual content. Read at your own discretion. I do not own any of the pics or videos you'll see.)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

Angel Dust woke up in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair. He tried to free himself but it was no use. Then, he was approached by the hellhound that captured him.

Captor: Finally awake, Angel Dust.

The porn star glowered, but eventually regained his confident smile.

Angel: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

His captor held a knife against his face, but Angel wasn't bothered and laughed.

Angel: It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

He was then grabbed by the neck and lifted off the ground.

Captor: Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya.

Angel: *stares defiantly* Do your worst. *smiled seductively* Daddy.

His Captor then ripped open his shirt and engaged in sexual intercourse with Angel. As it turns out, it was just a porn film being played on the hotel's TV.

Angel (on TV): ...Ohhhh, yeahhh, baby!

Everyone who was watching had different expressions. Sir Pentious and Charlie were creeped out, Vaggie and you were annoyed and Niffty was rather interested.

Angel: You know, this performance won me a 'Sex-x-xi' award!

Charlie: It's, uh... very... honest?... Oh.

The princess turned away nauseous and tried to shield her eyes with her hand.

Vaggie: Ew!

You merely sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. Charlie then peeked through her fingers back at the TV, but immediately regretted it as she turned away and covered her mouth.

Angel (on TV): Oh, harder, Daddy!

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that.

She tried to help her girlfriend by covering her face with her own hand so that Charlie wouldn't have to see the TV. She then turned to Angel with a disapproving and unamused stare.

Vaggie: Angel, what the fuck?

Angel: What?! You said was "Show n' Tell" day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.

Y/n: We didn't mean for you to show off your... "work." We were hoping you would show something more... innocent. Something that might help with your progress towards redemption.

Angel: No one specified. Besides, doesn't this tickle your fancy?

Y/N: Just because I'm an incubus doesn't mean I'm into stuff like this *gestures to the TV* I have my preferences.

Angel: Oh. And what exactly are those preferences, I'm sure I can all of those criteria.

You groaned in annoyance at Angel's flirting but then Husk chimed in while he was cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Angel let out an angry laugh at the comment.