Helping around the hotel (Updated)

(Author's Note: I'll be honest, this chapter seems like a bit of a stretch. I was trying to figure out a way to show off the abilities and give some examples of the powers you possess. Plus I wanted to update the bio since it needed some changes. I hope it was worth the wait.)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(3rd person POV)

Your relationship with Vaggie has improved now that she trusts you enough to be a friend and a co-worker at the hotel. She'd happily accepted any help you offered her without having any suspicions of you. And you always made sure that her trust wasn't misplaced. So that morning, you were strolling around the hotel until you noticed Vaggie standing on a stool before a bookshelf. She seemed to be trying to reach for something from the top shelf, but it was just out of reach, even when she tried standing on her tippy-toes. The demon was so distracted by her struggles that she didn't notice you approaching behind her.

Vaggie: Dammit, too short. I'll need some help or at least a taller stool.

Y/N: Mind if I help?

When you spoke, you unintentionally scared the girl. Next thing you knew, a fist made contact with you, square in the face and you found yourself on the ground, holding your nose as you groaned in pain.

Vaggie: Oh shit!

Vaggie jumped off the stool and down towards you to help you sit up.

Vaggie: I'm so sorry, Y/N. But you shouldn't have snuck up on me like that.

Y/N: Yeah, I should've known better. *groans* I think my nose is broken.

Vaggie: Let me get the medical kit.

She was going to get up and leave, but you stopped her.

Y/N:  There's no need for that.

You then conjured a white flame in your hand and placed it on your nose to use its healing properties.

Vaggie: Oh, right. Forgot about that.

She then sat back down next to you as you healed your nose. You decided to strike up a little chat with her.

Y/N: So, Vaggie. What were you reaching for?

Vaggie: It was a book I needed. But as you could tell, I was having trouble reaching it because I'm... vertically challenged.

The demon said those last two words in an annoyed tone. You tried not to chuckle since you knew she was sensitive about her height even if she wasn't that much shorter than Charlie. You witness it first-hand from her interaction with Angel...

(Flashback, Credit to Cess_Nea. They still have their new designs)

 They still have their new designs)