Scrambled Eggs

(Author's Notes: I do not own any of the pictures or videos you'll see below.)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(3rd Person POV)

It's been about a week since Sir Pencious "Officially" joined the hotel. Keekee was asleep on the sofa until she woke up abruptly by the sound of a banging hammer. That was because you, Charlie, Vaggie, Razzle, and Dazzle were putting up a banner above the front door that reads, "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!"

Charlie: That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel~!

Vaggie: Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Y/N: Yea, I wouldn't be too excited about it.

Charlie: Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here.

Just then, Pentious came in, rolling in some kind of cannon into the lobby with his Egg Boiz sitting on top of it.

Vaggie: What the hell is that?

Sir Pentious: Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents.

Charlie: What? Why?

Sir Pentious: Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!

Y/N: *mutters* Someone's paranoid.

Then, two demons came wheeling in boxes of weapons.

(Clara & Odette)

Sir Pentious: Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here. *runs over*

Odette: *holds out clipboard* Sign, please.

Sir Pentious signed the clipboard while Clara wheeled in the boxes.

Odette: Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase.

The two demons left as Pentious took the crates full of parts and weapons for his machine and you and Vaggie realized whom he was buying from.

Y/N: Wait, did she say Carmine?

Vaggie: Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?

Sir Pentious: Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell.

Vaggie: Okay, well that stops right now.

She then took away the boxes, much to the snake demon's dismay.