♪ Pop encounter💋

(Author's note: This might have taken a lot longer to do than it should, but I hope you all will enjoy it. Also thank you all for the 31.6k views and almost 500 votes! I really appreciate it!)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(3rd Person POV)

It was a slow day at the hotel. Well, slower than usual. There were still no new patrons coming in, and almost everyone was lounging about in the lobby. Husker was tending to his bar, Angel was on his phone, Nifty was busy dusting, Charlie and Vaggie were talking about new strategies to recruit new sinners, And you, you were just bored out of your mind. As for where Alastor is, he's probably up in his radio station out somewhere. There was nothing to do around the hotel, so you got up from the chair you were sitting in and headed for the front door.

Charlie: *notices you leaving* Going somewhere Y/N?

Y/N: Just out. There's nothing to do in here, so I might as well get some fresh air. Or whatever air hell provides.

Charlie: Well, Do you mind taking Keekee out with you?

You looked at the princess with a raised eyebrow, confused.

Y/N: Who's KeeKee?

Charlie: Our hotel's mascot.

Y/N: *more confused* We have a mascot?

Charlie: Well, yeah.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a key which only made your confusion grow more. That is until the key glowed and flowed slightly up from her hand. Then in an instance...

*POOF*

... the key exploded into a cloud of red smoke, turned into a black and white cyclopean cat, and landed in her arms.

 the key exploded into a cloud of red smoke, turned into a black and white cyclopean cat, and landed in her arms

You stared at the cat, perplexed for a few seconds before speaking.

Y/N: Uh, when did we get a mascot?

Charlie: Since... always?

Vaggie: Wait, you've never met Keekee before?

Y/N: No I haven't.

Husker: Kid, you've been here way longer than I have and even I've seen her more times than you.

Then Angel snickered which didn't go unnoticed.

Y/N: What are you snickering about?

Angel: Oh, nothing. I was thinking, maybe that's why you're a virgin. Because you're blind to pussy.

As he laughs, you face palmed yourself in embarrassment for not noticing Keekee before.

Charlie: Angel, don't make fun of Y/N. I'm sure Y/N was just too busy working around the hotel to even notice. But hey, this will be a perfect opportunity to get to know her.