Hazbin Hotel Pilot

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a dfferent language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(3rd POV)

It's been a long month since you moved to the Happy Hotel. True to your words, you've been a great help. You've spent time fixing the place to make it more suitable for future hotel patrons. Though you did have limited resources to work with, you made it work. You even got to know Charlie better and became quite close friends. She was always appreciative of your hard work around the hotel, more than Ray ever was. Vaggie was harder to get along with, however, since she didn't really trust you, or any men whatsoever. In the beginning when you offered to help she would turn it down, rather harshly. But in time she started requesting your help from time to time. Though still skeptical of you, she became a bit more accepting than she was before since you haven't tried anything...yet. It was actually nice spending time at the hotel. A safe haven from the everyday violence of the city. However, it would be better if Angel would tone down the constant flirting. Every time he offered to sleep with me, I always turned him down, reminding him that I'm straight. There were some times when we would just talk to each other, though. With him throwing in a sex joke here and there. And I even got to meet his pet demon pig, Fat Nuggets. He was admittedly adorable and I can see that Angel cares about him very much. But thanks to Fat Nuggets, my love of bacon and other pork products was in question.

 Meanwhile, Charlie and Vaggie were going out from time to time, spreading the word and trying to convince others to come to the hotel...with little to no success. There was a bit of a bright side, we were able to schedule an interview with the 666 news network. This could be our chance to actually get some people to visit the hotel. Then the inevitable day arrived, Extermination day. It was the same as it was every year, the people of hell running for cover from the exorcist angels. Countless sinners and demons were killed,  just to keep the population in check. After about 24 hours of senseless slaughter, the purge was coming to an end. The angels left back to heaven, the undertakers started cleaning up the corpses of the unfortunate victims, and the people continued their lives (or after-lives) like it never happened. 

You were walking down the hall to talk to Charlie. But then you passed by Vaggie and she seemed a bit frustrated.

Y/N: Is something wrong?

Vaggie: *sighs* Angel hasn't come back since he left moments before the extermination started.

Y/N: Oh yeah, he said he had a job to do that couldn't wait.

Vaggie: He better be alive and out of trouble. It would really help if he put a word in for us.

Y/N: I'm sure he's fine, have a little faith in him.

Vaggie: Kind of hard to do considering his antics. Anyways, are you ready to go?

Y/N: Yeah, how Charlie?

Vaggie: She's a bit depressed because of the extermination.

That's the last thing you wanted to hear. During your time at the hotel, you've grown fond of her cheerful, bubbly, and caring, personality. It was a refreshing change from the usual violence in hell.

Y/N: Mind if I check on her?

Reluctantly, she allowed it and told you that she was on the balcony. Despite still not trusting you, she's willing to give you a benefit of a doubt. You thanked her and made your way toward the balcony. As you close in on your destination, you started to hear the princess's voice. It was quiet at first but slowly got louder as you got closer. You soon realized that she was singing. Her voice was filled with sadness and despair.