Proof of Trust (updated)

Warning: This Chapter contains a very poorly described fight scene and some material that might be triggering. Reader's descresion is advised. Also, the title might not be accurate but it was the best I could think of. Enjoy!

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(Y/N POV)

It was the morning after Alastor and his "friends" were employed at the hotel. I was peacefully sleeping after a night of surprisingly good jambalaya. Though I couldn't sleep forever, I had stuff to do. But as I slowly woke up I noticed an odd weight on my chest. It took a few seconds for my vision to clear to see a strange lump under my covers. I removed my sheets only to see that it was Nifty sleeping on top of my chest. It was an admittedly cute sight, but I was weirded out since this wasn't what you were expecting to see in my mornings. I wasn't sure if I should wake her up, but fortunately, I didn't have to since she was already waking up with a rather cute yawn. Once the little housemaid opened her eye and noticed I was awake, she gained a slightly creepy smile.

Nifty: Morning.

Y/N: Uh... Morning?

Nifty: Did you sleep well? Because I did?

Y/N: Yeah, but what are you doing in my room?

Nifty: I was doing some late-night cleaning then I came by your room. So I went inside the clean, but there wasn't much to do. You're a very clean guy. But I was tired from cleaning the whole hotel, so I decided to sleep with you. Your chest is very comfy, by the way.

Y/N: Thanks? But can you please get off, I need to get ready for the day.

Nifty: Okay!

She got off of me, allowing me to get up and change. I took off my t-shirt and was about to take off my sweatpants when I realized Nifty was still in the room with me. She was sitting at the edge of my bed, watching me with a giddy look.

Y/N: Um... do you mind?

Nifty: *shakes her head* Nope.

I sighed since she wasn't getting the point. So I just picked her up and placed her outside of my room. But when I closed the door and turned around, Nifty was somehow in my room again looking up at me with that same smile. I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't crazy.

Y/N: Wha...?! How did you...?!

Nifty: I knew you'd have a nice body, but actually seeing it is a real treat. If you need help cleaning up, I can be of assistance.

I felt a shiver go up my spine when she offered. This might be a long day.

(3rd POV)

Later at the hotel lobby, everyone else was doing their own thing. Alastor was reading the newspaper while drinking some coffee, Charlie and Vaggie were discussing what to do next for the hotel, and Husk was drinking some cheap booze while trying to ignore Angel's flirting. Soon after you came into the lobby and Charlie was the first one to notice you.

Charlie: Morning (Y/N), I thought you were still sleeping. You usually wake up a bit earlier.

Y/N: I did wake up earlier, but I was busy trying to convince Nifty to give me some privacy.

You turned to the side to show that Nifty was latching onto your back.

Nifty: *waves* Morning!

Alastor: Ah, I was wondering where you were. She seems to have taken a liking to you.