Radio Killed the Video Star

(Author's notes: I don't own any pictures or videos you'll see here)

"Talking"

"Thinking/ Speaking a different language"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(3rd Person POV)

Things were not looking good thanks to Heaven moving the extermination day earlier than usual. Charlie was pacing back and forth in a panic with Keekee walking alongside her.

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! *panics more* And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

You and Vaggie then came to her and she grabbed her girlfriend to calm her down.

Vaggie: Yes. We will.

Y/N: No matter the hurdle we'll have to jump over we'll get through it together.

Angel: Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...

Angel's phone vibrates as it being bombarded with threatening messages such as "fucking bitch".

Angel: Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Angel: Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts. People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

The porn star showed his phone showing different articles of citizens of the pride ring in a panic. Suddenly another text appeared and Charlie got closer and squinted her eyes as she read it.

Charlie: Err, what is a...Donkey Show?

Y/N: *disturbed* Wait, what?

Angel panicked and pulled back his phone.

Angel: Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Y/N: *smiles* Like... redemption?

Charlie: *gasp in realization* This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel: Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?

He showed his phone again and it showed the chaos that is currently going on in town.

Charlie: Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep -

Just then, a massive explosion occurred from behind, getting everyone's attention.

Y/N: What the hell?!

The explosion made a hole in the wall and outside was Sir Pentious in his Zeppelin armed for battle.

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face -

He paused for a moment when he noticed that Alastor wasn't at the freshly made hole. He then found in on sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.

Sir Pentious: Oh there you are - FACE MY WRATH!

Alastor: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!