-3-

Chapter 3

How will Jungkook be able to ignore her? While she is scrubbing the floor.

She was on her hands and knees in a rather obscene position, she heard footsteps.

She turned her head slightly, she saw Jungkook was staring at her, and her cheek flushed. She hadn't realized how the skirt of her uniform was riding up, almost showing him her pink panties.

She sat up, he chuckled. There is no way he is getting away from her yet. Her kneeling down on the floor, with her cleavage on display. And his mother told him to be careful.

Shouldn't she be careful?

"Iron this shirt."

"Yes, master." She took the shirt from him and went to iron it. Jungkook followed her. Except for leaving, he enjoyed being around her.

She was ironing his shirt, but she could feel his presence. He unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing.

She turned to see him shirtless, her palms sweating.

"Here, master. " She gave him the shirt while looking away.

"Come closer."

She didn't, he held her hand and pulled her closer. "Make me wear it." He turned around.

What? Is he a child that can't even wear his own shirt?

She made him wear the shirt, she buttoned his shirt, while he get to see her face from this close.

"Thank you," He smiled. "I bought some creampies for you."

"For me? Why, master?"

"Because they remind me of you when I saw them. I left them in the kitchen. I hope you enjoyed eating them."
_

Y/n was dusting the furniture, she picked up the vase to clean it, she ended up dropping the vase.

"Ah, stupid girl. Who will pay for it? You have done more damage since you've come."

Mrs. Jeon scolded her alot, as it was 3-4 times she did it.

Jungkook was there too, and saw how badly she wanted to cry but was trying to control her tears.

She was crying alone in the garden, "Stop crying, please. "

She wiped her tears when she heard his voice. "I am bad at everything, I can't even do one task properly. I always make mistakes."

"Oh dear," He held her hand, "It is not your fault, You are not made for this." He caressed her hand. "You can't do it, because you are made to rule, not work like this."

She looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"You deserve to be treated like a princess, Y/n."

"Princess? If I were that, I wouldn't be born in a poor family."

"Every princess has a prince charming, that changes their life, and you have me too." He exclaimed. She gulped her saliva and pulled her hands away.

"Master,"

He tugged her hair behind her ear. "Don't worry, I will change your life, princess."

__

She was cleaning Mrs.Jeon's room when she saw her makeup laying on the table. She has never worn makeup, but she really likes it. And want to see how makeup looks on her.

She picked up the lipstick, "Y/n!" Another maid called her, Y/n got nervous and hid it.

"Don't touch the things, and clean the floor."

Y/n nodded her head, after that she started cleaning the floor, she wanted to put the lipstick back but the maid kept looking at her.
_

Y/n still had that lipstick, she was feeling awful, she wanted to put it back. But it was hard to enter Mrs. Jeon's room again.

She tried to do it when no one was around, she got caught by Jungkook.

"What are you trying?" He asked. She looked scared, he knew she was hiding something. He brought her to his room and asked her what she was hiding.

She started crying, "I am sorry master,"

"Why are you sorry? Did you steal anything?" He asked.

She nodded her head while crying. "I didn't want to, I was going to put it back at its place, but then, I am sorry. " She cried harder.

"Why did you steal?" He questioned. She showed him a lipstick. "This?"

She nodded her head while sobbing. "I-i saw such makeup for the first time. I wanted to try it. But then I got scolded for touching the things, so I put it in my pocket."

"Aww, too bad. You know we send workers who steal to jail."

"Jail? No master, I am sorry. Mom would be so mad at me. I am sorry, I really didn't mean to."

"I can't do anything, you will get punished."

"Punished?"

"Yeah, come here and unbuckle my belt."

"What? No!"

He sighed loudly. "I guess you would love to spend your time in jail."

"I will not be in jail for this little thing."

"Darling, you know how my mother is. She is strict when dealing with such things and she will make sure you end up in jail if she gets to know. What do you prefer? Pleasuring me right now or jail?"

"I would rather confess this to Mrs.Jeon." she exclaimed and was about to leave.

"I am the one who caught you, so I will be the one to punish you.You will do as I say." He exploded. "You will also obey your Master."

_