-26-

Chapter 26

Ye-jun was with his parents, Y/n looked at Ye-jun from afar. His mother looked like a really nice woman. She was holding Ye-jun's hand while passing the road.

Y/n wanted Ye-jun more and more. She wanted to see if he was happy with his parents. He was really happy. Jin is a police officer. And his mother is a doctor, she takes really good care of Ye-jun. She is sure he got all the love from his parents.

Ye-jun was playing alone now, Y/n didn't leave and kept watching him.

Someone bumped into Y/n. "I am sorry," they apologize to Y/n. Y/n apologized to them and said it's fine.

"Oh noona!" Ye-jun exclaimed, he ran to Y/n excitedly. Y/n looked at him and smiled. "We met again!"

"Yes, how are you doing? How's your wound." She put her hand on his hair, her eyes got a little teary but she controlled her tears.

"I am good. Look, I got an ironman bandaid. It's a lot cooler than your boring one." He said. Y/n chuckled.

"Next time I will keep the ironman bandaid with me." Y/n smiled. "Do you want to eat some ice cream?"

"Hmm, you are a stranger."

"But I have met your appa, I even know his name. And you call me noona." She exclaimed. She just wants to spend a little more time with him, then she will leave.

They went to a convenience store and bought some ice cream. He got the sweet corn shaped ice cream. While he was eating ice cream Y/n stared at him. He looks so much like Jungkook but at the same time he has her features. He had an identical mole like Jungkook under his lips. And the way he eats, talks, looks, he is a mini Jungkook.

"Noona, why are you not eating your ice cream? It is melting." He said.

"Oh sorry. Tell me what you like to do?" Y/n asked while eating her ice cream.

He crossed his arms and said while fixing his hair, "I like being cute. I have a responsibility to be a world wide cutie guy."

He has the right upbringing that taught him self love. Y/n chuckled. "True, you are the cutest kid I have ever seen."

He looked at Y/n and smiled. At first Y/n just had a doubt but now she knows. It's his son.

Y/n should not be worried about him. He is happy with his life. He doesn't even need to know about his real mother.

__

Flashback,

Y/n cried alone in the bathroom. She is already feel like she is a disappointed. Her mother is ill and Y/n is just adding up in his problems.

Her mother moved to another place because of her. And now she works in a small restaurant that was near the area. But Y/n's mom told Y/n to not work and focus on her studies.

How would she now tell his mom she was pregnant?

For a second she thought maybe she should contact Jungkook, she is young and scared. But she remembers how he treated her. He would probably tell her to get an abortion. Or he can even refuse that his child is his.

Y/n decided to keep it a secret for as long as she could. But it couldn't remain a secret for a long time. Her stomach was growing. And her mother could tell her. Y/n thought she will get scolded by her mother but her mother had opposite reaction.

She was supportive and tell Y/n they can get abortion if she wants. Y/n wanted an abortion, she hated Jungkook. She doesn't want to keep his baby. But by that it was too late and abortion would be really risky.

"I don't care! I don't want to keep this baby! I don't want to get reminded of him all my life! I don't want to have his child! That way What about my studies? No! It will ruin my life like their father. I will live a life like you too mom! " Y/n was a immature teenager at this time. Pregnancy is scary, and when you don't have money and know your child have to live a same life like you, Y/n doesn't want that for herself. And not her baby.

"Don't worry about studies, I will take care of the child Y/n." Her mother said.

Y/n doesn't like that idea too, because that would be burden to his mom. They hardly have money.

She started going for check up and everytime, she ask the doctor that she doesn't want to baby. So the doctor suggest if she doesn't want the baby, she can give it for adoption once the child is born.

They reassured that her child will be send to a good family but she will have no right over the child. Y/n agreed for it and convinced her mom. Y/n do want her child to have a good life, she take responsibility of a child right now.

More months pass by, when you grow a soul inside your womb for months, you naturally feel attached to it. Y/n was happy again because of the baby, whenever she feels him kick her. It distracted her mind from Jungkook and all the harsh things he did.

Her pregnancy was complicated, as Y/n was young and weak. She felt so happy when she hold the baby in her hand, he was so small. Y/n thought she would hate him. But no, Y/n loved him.

She started crying, but it was happy tears. Her life seems easier now. Y/n want to kill herself but now suddenly she wants to live. She wants to live for her child.

She hugged the little babyboy. She decided to not give him to anyone. She can't do that, it's her baby.

The nurse told her to feed the baby her milk. She did. Y/n was happy that the baby was healthy, he was drinking the milk calmly.

She didn't know it felt this good to become a mom.

She placed the child in her arms, she was tired. She fell asleep with her baby.

When she woke up her baby was not there. She sit up, and started looking for him. She got scared.

"Y/n,"

"Mom, my baby?" Y/n said while looking around.

"They took him." Her mother told her.

"Took him? Where? Check up?" Y/n asked. New Borns are send for check up. So For a second Y/n thought maybe he was send for check up.

"No, to his new parents."

"What? No! No! I changed my decision mom. No I want to keep him. How can they take my baby from me? I haven't even named him. Please no, I want him. Mom tell them to give him back to me." Y/n started crying. Her mother hugged her. It was not possible to get the baby back, Y/n signed the contract.

"My baby." Y/n cried.

___